for the camera you need to configure the ISO manually because in artificial light the automatic adjustment is pretty bad, to much noise
Mario, 19 Jan 2017How can I install/transfer applications in sdcard? Look like the applications can't move from phone!Does the front camera work good for you?
How can I install/transfer applications in sdcard? Look like the applications can't move from phone!
By the way - does anyone have an idea how can I start my front camera. After the first main update it stopped. Now if I try to use it all the camera stops responding and I need to clear the cash in order to start it again. Main camera is operational, but the front one - no.
Any advise is welcome & thank you in advance!
I have standard K6 for about 3 weeks and in general it is OK.
- Fast, all applications are going on smoothly;
- Display - good FHD with a good visibility;
- Good main camera;
- Good notification light;
- Good battery life (2.5 to 3 days)
- Good metal body & very comfortable fingerprint sensor, being at the back.
- Nonremovable battery - later it will be a problem;
- Home buttons are not illuminated - very uncomfortable when dark;
- The others do not hear you very well, your voice is dropping if the phone is not in-hand.
- Front camera is not working properly, after first main update.
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2017On 10th of Jan on flipkart Standby time of the standard Lenovo K6 is about 2.5 to 3 days (about 1 hour daily browsing, 20/30 min talking, WiFi/4G always on)!
Anonymous, 27 Dec 2016What is the standby time please say it in (days) i want to buy
On 10th of Jan on flipkart
Lenovo k6 has usb otg but it doesnt say that it has and usb otg support.