Anonymous, 27 Jun 2017Go with k6 powergo for lenovo k6 power is much better than j5 prime
Aravind Arr, 26 Jun 2017K6power or samsung galaxy j5 6 which one is better ? Planning to buy one of these Go with k6 power
volte issue is there.eventually volte will disappear and you can not make calls ...you have to make calls with your headset.and when u record video u will not get any audio.
I like the music sound of marshmallow, but After nougat update music sound volume is decreases but it was awesome in marshmallow , i hope lenovo fix this bug on next update
jdkulkarni, 23 Jun 2017Friends,
I dont know if anyone from LENOVO is monitoring these threads or not but I am extrem... moreMay be it's not a good mobile but comes to .camera, music r good
camera n music r better than ..note 4
K6power or samsung galaxy j5 6 which one is better ?
Planning to buy one of these
When I purchased it it got android 6 then also it was very good.plus ponits are
1. 5" screen which is medium and good for me.
2. both cameras are good.
3. dolby atmos is very effective.
4. 4000 mah battery
5. features are awesome(i liked super power the most can use it while not using phone+ while I put on charging it got charge in 2-2.5 hours).
6. Duel app is best.
7. fingerprint sensor is fast.
Noe it has got android 7 so you can do much more. that is night mode is improved it involves bluelight filter and battery consumption improved.
friends all comments is forget... go and bye k6 pawer. its amazing mobile 10k.
iam using last 3 months any problems till date.
avesome mobile ilike it.
Anonymous, 24 Jun 2017Don't buy this mobile,it has Mike issue.others do not listen our voice.If ur mobile problem with mic, visit nearest service centre. I m also facing the issue, they rectified the issue within 30 min.. Posting mic issue here will not solve yr problem
jdkulkarni, 23 Jun 2017Friends, I dont know if anyone from LENOVO is monitoring these threads or not but I am extrem... moreHey bro, I'm planning to buy this phone. Is it good, or suggest any good phone to me
Sound system is very bad. Letter size also small. It will take lot of time for charging.
Don't buy this mobile,it has Mike issue.others do not listen our voice.
My problem with display.Brightness is too low no brightness while playing anything like videos,browsing,games etc...
Only I have this problem or others too...
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2017is the device still facing the mic problem after nougat update!! mic problem resolved after nougat update
I dont know if anyone from LENOVO is monitoring these threads or not but I am extremely frustrated with Lenevo K6 Power phone with 4 GB. What a pathetic model from LENOVO? In my life (8+ years) of smartphones, this is the worst phone I have ever seen. Few points to mention:
1. Extremely sluggish and slow.
2. Each keystroke takes lot of time.
3. WhatsApp crashing after Nougat upgrade.
4. RAM is 4 GB but phone speed looks like it is 128 MB.
5. I am owner of OnePlus One. There is absolutely no comparison between these 2 phones. K6 Power is nowhwere close to foot of OnePlus One.
6. Charging takes ages.
7. Picking up phone calls is pain. I cannot slide the accept call button smoothly.
8. Navigation is so slow that I can get coffee when I launch some heavy applications.
9. I have studied lot of reviews and then bought this phone instead of Redmi 3s Prime and Redmi 4.
10. Looks like all good reviews are paid reviews. Lenovo must have paid to those reviewers.
Wheh the phone is connected to internet it looks like carrying the earth on its shoulders and becomes extremeley slow.
Overall I will give 1 out of 10 rating. The phone does not meet my expectations.
Very dissatisfied with my choice of the phone. My gut feeling was telling not to buy this phone but I was cheated reading the false reviews of this phone. I am escalating these points to all possible higher management of LENOVO and if issues are not solved, consumer court is my last step.