Sally, 10 Dec 2016What about the charging time ...does it really takes 4 to 5 hours...thats really annoyingIt Take 3 Hours or 3:30 Hrs For Fully Charge..... And Quick Charge Support Nothing But Waste U Will Not See Good Results From Fast Charger :)
Ibm, 10 Dec 2016Hi.. i m confused about ASUS zenfone 3 max & Lenovo k6... Which is batter phone for buy... moreprice-wise lenovo; asus is not the same as it started they later change their camera quality after initial releases, even if they haven't fallen back completely on price hiking like samsung and sony on decent specced phones the difference between this two is huge.
where u mention that this phone support 4g/3g/2g
where is sim detail?
Sally, 10 Dec 2016What about the charging time ...does it really takes 4 to 5 hours...thats really annoyingTakes about 2.5 hrs to charge
Anonymous, 07 Dec 2016Is it really only about the processor support? Are there no other hardware or software require... moreWatch this video
In the video while explaining cons( at 7th minute) he tells that he tried charging the phone with fast charger but charging time not decreased even after trying fast charger.
What about the charging time ...does it really takes 4 to 5 hours...thats really annoying
Got this today, here is my first impression,
1. As per the specs phone is great.
2. Display is good coz of full HD.
3. Sound quality through headphones is wooo thanks to the Dolby atoms, but guyz don't use the headphones provided the headphone is of low quality, buy good pair of headphones to enjoy Dolby atoms sound.
4. Processor fast & fluid , I have worked on 8 apps at a time and i don't find any slow down or hanged...
5. 4000 mah battery gives good backup, but the charger is not quick charge takes 4 - 5 hours for a full charge.
6. Touch is great like a feather...
DAS, 10 Dec 2016dear lenovo k6 power user, kindly check and inform it is usb otg support or notYes OTG is supportive
DAS, 10 Dec 2016dear lenovo k6 power user, kindly check and inform it is usb otg support or notSupported
Hi.. i m confused about ASUS zenfone 3 max & Lenovo k6...
Which is batter phone for buying ??
What is midatake & snapdrgon processor ? Is there major difference ???pls tell me
dear lenovo k6 power user, kindly check and inform it is usb otg support or not
HI, 09 Dec 2016is that better phone..compare to redmi note 3 or redmi 3s primeIt is similar to Redmi 3s Prime but inferior to Redmi Note 3 interms of processor. Below are the main points:
1. K6 Power will consume more bettery than Redmi 3s, because of its FULL HD Display, but on the positive side, it would look better if you are watching it in VR due to high pixel density.
2. 3s & K6 power are same in size (5") whereas Note 3 is bigger in size (5.5"). So its your personal choice.
3. K6 power has better Audio (Dolby Atmos).
4. Camera in 3s Prime is a bit better. But again mixed reviews.
Rest all is same.