To root the Phone do this (that's what I understood from a Chinese website):
- Set the phone to USB debugging in the settings
- Make sure drivers are installed and the phone is recognized well by the default phone PC software
- Close all the PC phone software applications
- Make sure no other android or smart/USB-device is connected except for the phone itself.
Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?o458jf8e02cr930
- Unzip it and launch the .exe (executable file) with the Chinese characters (should be first .exe in directory). Launch it with Administrator privileges.
- The shell should start the root process.
- The phone will automatically restart, don't touch it or any button, don't interrupt the shell program!!
- Now after the reboot you should press a key.
- The shell program should continue, the phone will restart again!
- Again press a key to continue and wait for the shell program to reboot your phone for the third time (this can take some time).
- When rebooted the operations was successful should appear in the shell program.
- Now your K860 is rooted! Look for the root app in your phone to confirm. If rooting didn't work, try this process again.
I want to note that I'm not responsible for any bricked phone by using this rot process! I didn't do it myself yet, so it's all your own risk!.
Original source: http://lenovo.zol.com.cn/176/1763_1754547.html
can you root dis phone? if u can please post a tutorial. tnx! PLEASE!
does this phone support gyroscope? it sad if this phone does not spport gyroscope. we can not play need for speed with gyroscope :(