Dist, 24 Apr 2018Do u live in India.did u received official Oreo update reolyYes unfortunately i updated to oreo and now i see following issues:
1) phone heats up very quickly while on call
2) slow charging
3) battery draing very fast
4) phone hangs a lot if multiple app are open or uf we enable internet.
Very bad update:(
After the update mobile are not working properly.. hang too much ..even heating too . Charge issue.. overheat .. getting irritate because of this nonsense update . I almost format my mobile 3 times .. then too no results. Pls give proper solution for this pathetic update status .. old 1 updats are very excellent in working ..
Lost Boy, 29 Apr 2018Does this phone use a type-C connector? Thank you.NO
mks, 28 Apr 2018Finally received the Oreo 8.0.0. But after updated the Oreo.
1. Phone Heating
2. Battery D... moreAfter the Oreo update it's not like the old one.
- it's heating more.
- unable to hear the voice over the call without speaker on.
- hanging too much
I do see most of them having issue with fast charging and battery drains too quickly,
why don't you all stop background apps and activate Optimize for background apps. so that battery will give longer life.. A
After updating the software to 8.0 My mobile is working pretty good than earlier no battery heating or no charging issue, fast charging still good, battery fully charged with in 1hr.35mins.
Anonymous, 02 May 2018Bullshit. Phone is heating like hell. Fast charging is not working. Battery is draining.Me too lenovo k8 note fast charging not supporting with official charger 15w charger take long time and battery draining fast 40% brightness, after Oreo update switch off/rebooted.
Ktmaster, 28 Apr 2018After Oreo update. Phones interface has changed. Phone is faster now. New features added. Good... moreBullshit. Phone is heating like hell. Fast charging is not working. Battery is draining.
I have only faced one problem with my phone that is mobile is automatically getting restart when I am not using my mobile
AnonD-756111, 01 May 2018After Oreo Update, even I'm facing the problems as mentioned below: 1. Battery drains very fa... moreYes brother same issue. Planning for factory reset my phone. Wish this resolve it
After updates .. working pretty good and no issues for me at all .. games and other apps are running fine, so many changes in display, sound using games. much better than earlier once the battery saver is on phone battery backup is good 7hrs now and still 60% battery left.
After Oreo update drain your battery to 0% and then full charge it to 100%. Battery will work great after that.
AnonD-264510, 01 May 2018How much data required to download it?Approximately 1100MB
After Oreo Update, even I'm facing the problems as mentioned below:
1. Battery drains very fast and it lasts upto 4 to 5 hours.
2. It takes now 2 to 3 hours to charge this phone.
3. Most of the applications are now lagging. And if i open any game, then phone heats too much.
4. At the time of charging, phone heats so much that i could feel around 40 degree temperature.
If you have any solution to this system update (In India), then kindly reply to this post.
There are so many problems with the update oreo..
Main issue is heating mobile and battery die within 4hr to 5hr
1. No picture in picture mode is there..
2. No notification toogle for dolby atmos like before in nougat..
3. No fingerprintt gesture, as it is supposed to be there..
4. Smart lock option is empty..
Why give it if it supposed to be empty?!!
5. After turning notification off of an appp it still shows notifications..
6. Some apps stops working..