Poop, 17 Apr 2018As of April 17, Android O updates already rolled outAvailable in philippines only, not in India
dont buy this #k8note phone . worst ever handset of lenovo history . i have been using k3note , k5note .
after that i buy #k8note as good performance from brand .
1. one of the #majorproblem network signal its always low even if you near tower station on 4g or 3g its antenna is not so good try any operator you got that problem .
i sent it to service center and they change my k8note #motherboard even after network signal problem not solved(every handset has that) . please make google before buy. notification center is dead stock android no update .
2. for every notification u have to install 3rd party app.
3. no sim contact option .
4.no auto network selection .
When will we get next security update ? My phone still runs on December patch.
1)Its been around ten days since I bought this phone and am having hanging issues with this phone, it's been four times already the launcher wouldn't respond and I had to wait for more than 10 minutes for the phone to turn on and still I had to restart the phone or it won't work..
2) the phone has limited options, doesn't provide options like screenshot or silent mode and you have to tap the low volume button all the way to keep the phone in silent mode.
3) does not have a system note app which I find it essential for every phone these days.
4) the background apps keeps on running all the time even after you lock the screen for which I suppose must be the reason behind hanging issue ass too many apps working at a time slows the system..automatic turning off the background apps must be a set.
Please resolve these at the earliest
It's a nice phone on this budget I have bought this device from past 6 months and it works absolutely fine, I tell you the pros & cons of this device
-The camera is nice but I will not tell that it's the best camera at this price.
-It's a stock android and the phone is going to get the android 8 update.
-The best part is that it's not a hybrid sim-slot the device gets dedicated microSD card slot.
-this device runs on deca-core processor.
-It supports fast charging.
-It support VR-max.
-The device is slight heavy.
-It runs on Media-tek processor.
-Even at this price you does not get back-lit touch keys.
Overall it's a good device to buy.
deepu, 31 Mar 2018is lenovo k8 note a good phone or not can any one tell me It is a good phone u can go ahead. U get Lenovo updates every 2 months. And the camera is outstanding.
RDB, 11 Apr 2018One of worst mobile I have ever seen...It gets quickly warm...what are the disadvantages?plz
shreepadg, 27 Mar 2018Got a K8 (4+64) note two days back. The device is absolutely fine. Have an issue though. When ... moreHello Friend i think you got a defective piece, nothing to worry just go and fix it in your nearby lenovo shop or in any Mobile repairing shop.
Annamalai, 08 Apr 2018I didn't get headphones k8 Lenovo mobile please tell yYou don't get headphone in the box because lenovo isn't provide headphome in their k8 series
Anonymous, 04 Apr 2018My Lenovo K8 Note ( 4 gb variant) gets heated very soon whenever I talk or start browsing Same problem with me
My Lenovo K8 Note ( 4 gb variant) gets heated very soon whenever I talk or start browsing
deepu, 31 Mar 2018is lenovo k8 note a good phone or not can any one tell me best phone ever...