Have anyone checked the device usage option under self-help in the Lenovo help app installed in this phone.
It says the max CPU Freq is 1.6 GHz.
Does'nt it suppose to be 2.5 GHz or something?
Also it says the chipset version is MT-6757WD instead of MT-6757. Can any one tell what's the difference?
Don't buy this phone. Major issues are
1. Once you will connect Bluetooth headset then for some minutes Bluetooth will work however after that you will experience distorted audio from it, which means that Bluetooth keeps disconnecting/connecting. All those k8 plus users who are listening music via Bluetooth headsets should keep their mobile data on and then should also pause their audio player and then play it again then you will come across this issue
2. Adaptive Brightness is not doing its job perfectly you will see delay in same. Forget about screen Flickr. I'm.talking about adaptive Brightness
I have updated September patch but there is no remedy given by Lenovo India
Well friends I want to tell something about this phone. Camera Quality is good, Battery is awesome. Battery give power full day with heavy use or normal use it work for 2-3 days.
But the big and major problem is its Screen. a lower quality glass used for it. after 3rd day of purchased it got broken. if u drop this phone on a table from a little height, It can broken. And replacement is very costly. near about 30 to 40% amount of new mobile price u will hv to give for new screen glass. So friends till the solution of lower glass screen, u should not buy this phone. Else your wishes
Amit Singh , 13 Nov 2017Plz don't buy this phone. Many issues
1. No automatic call recording even using third party ... moreTwo security updates in 40 days, on second update fixed the light notification problem and some security patches, Camera app updated with Slow motion recording.
Using Avast Antivirus for RAM Boosting, works very nice, using so many apps still no problem found, Use wise Fastimizer App for RAM usage, it showing different. Contacts saving in email is a better option than saving it in phone memory or in sim. its not a problem. Phone app supports direct video calling from contacts which is a good thing.
I bought this mobile for Rs8100 on a offer from Flipkart.
Plz don't buy this phone. Many issues
1. No automatic call recording even using third party app.
2. Can't send contact number via SMS.
3. Can't save contact in phone memory, sim card. Only option is mail.
4.Contact shows only name not name with number.
El Mao, 29 Oct 2017Don't use RAM boosters/antivirus/battery savers. Ever. You're wasting your time.Thanks friend
you are exactly correct.
How to manage ram.
I think by using very minimum apps.
Iphone 7, 05 Oct 2017Phone get mental.. LOL I too have the same problem.
It strucks when dragging down notification bar and the major problem is when we open the app it automatically closes and sometimes it automatically restarts .can anyone please suggest me ,how to solve the problem.
After 125mb update, every thing is fine. The update mainly includes performance bugs and led notification. As of now led notification works very fine with every notification comes. camera some improved. Friends this is highly mid range phone. Don't expect much. Battey back up is it's main plus point. Getting a full day heavier usage and 2 3 days light usage. It charges within 2.15hours. good phone but price is heavier side. I got this phone at 9k divali offer... Thanks
Bhupender Sharma, 03 Nov 2017During the charging no notification LED is on.Battery percentage not displayed.Long press the setting button through drop menu and the then u can have the setting in Settings menu for turning on the battery percentage.
Hi I want to buy this phone. Which color is nice look. How is the ram management and how much users available memory of 32gb internal storage. Pls reply.....
adil syed, 14 Oct 2017hello guys pls suggest me a mobile between lenovo k8 + or note which is better. Redmi Note 4 is much better and smooth device, Good Battery backup, Good RAM management. Camera is also fine. In sunshine K8 Plus camera give redish effect..not smooth pics... Bad camera..
i am planning to buy K8 plus or K8 note please advice which one is better Thanks