Anonymous, 03 May 2017@azhar75 which phone you had previously?? Coming from Nokia 3210, Moto Razr V3x, Nokia E61, Nokia N78, Sammy P780, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, LeMoto S890, LeMoto P780, Alcatel Idol X, LeMoto K910, Sammy Galaxy Note 3, Sammy Galaxy S5, Huawei Honor 3C, Huawei MediaPad X1, ZTE Blade S6, Meizu M1 Note, ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE550ML, Xiaomi Mi4i, Ulefone Be Touch 2, Meizu M2 Note, Elephone P4000, Alcatel OneTouch Flash Plus, Huawei Honor 7, ZTE Zubia Z7 Max, Xiaomi Redmi 3, Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and current daily driver the Sammy Galaxy Note 5.
Anyone has this mobile please tell me :
1 - Does it have audio recording issues with camera recording or even whatsapp voice msgs?
2 - Is there any lip-syncing audio/video delay when playing any video ?
3 - Is there any issue with notifications arrival on time ?
or they are just rumors ..
Thanks in advance,
Sunny455, 03 May 2017Unable to open above link??remove the "underscores"....
azhar75, 03 May 2017FYI... h_t_t_p_s://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4263759&view=findpost&p=84649960Unable to open above link??
Sunny455, 03 May 2017Azhar, i am confused between red mi note 4 and lenovo p2?? Pricing is not an issue,, what shud... moreFYI...
Sunny455, 03 May 2017Azhar, i am confused between red mi note 4 and lenovo p2?? Pricing is not an issue,, what shud... moreK6 power comes with sd430 build on 28nm process. P2 comes with sd625 with 14nm process same as rn4, z play etc. So no heating in p2. P2 is worth buying cz you are getting somthig special in that extra price.
Sunny455, 03 May 2017Azhar, i am confused between red mi note 4 and lenovo p2?? Pricing is not an issue,, what shud... moreIf you already have the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64GB into the list, just forget about LeMoto P2.
LeMoto P2 is for ex-Xiaomi owners who are looking for better experience with slightly higher investment.
P2 is for potential owners who:
1) Loves loud and clear external speaker for multimedia enjoyment.
2) Cares about 3.5mm audio jack quality with auto-ampliflier DAC.
3) Uses NFC for pairing, transfer files, auto configure using NFC tags and Android Pay/cashless transactions.
4) Wants more practical FRONT fingerprint scanner for easy & fast access when the device lays on table or dock on car holder.
5) Does not need to carry powerbank/car charger as P2 has reverse charging tech.
6) Does not have time to wait to fully charge the device but with 15 minutes charging, P2 can last half-day.
7) Dares to mod via XDA support.
8) Has intention to keep the device for more than 2 years as the battery capacity will still be at 3,000mAh after 2 years of ownership.
9) Needs VoLTE on SIM1 and 3G on SIM 2 simultaneously.
10) Wants back the pure Android experience via clean, healthy and super-light stock-ish User Interface.
11) Appreciates the 5,100 mAh energy supplies for maximum satisfaction using all smartphone features available to-date including maximum screen brightness.
12) Never being able to afford to buy a smartphone with Super-AMOLED technology which is usually offered by overpriced Samsung devices.
13) Wants to convert 128GB microSD card into Adoptable Storage.
14) Likes to take 4K video recording or 1080P with better EIS result and no limit on recording time.
15) Prefers better low-light photography using dual tone LED flash.
16) Wants better signal reception for cellular network, having solid dual band a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, stable Bluetooth connection and lock GPS location in less than 5 seconds.
17) Wants latest Android Nougat mobile OS.
18) Appreciates the 1 year warranty for phone, built-in battery, charger and earphone.
19) Knows the benefits of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
20) Willing to spend hours on VR.
21) Just wants to enjoy life without worrying the phone will die in the middle of the day or hang out of sudden or restart intentionally due to memory leaks or lack of RAM.
As for Lenovo K6/K6 Note, it is NOT manufactured by Motorola Mobility LLC like the P2.
Azhar, i am confused between red mi note 4 and lenovo p2?? Pricing is not an issue,, what shud i buy?
One of my brothers has Lenovo k6 power, and he suggested me not to buy lenovo mobiles as they causes hardware related issues like mic problem or heating issues etc. Does lenovo mobiles really not worth for buying or shud i own one????
Waiting for ur reply
Thnks in advance
I am getting more than 12 hour screen on time. (When 100% to 15% charge)
Amrish7799, 02 May 2017Azhar, does it have built-in app lock feature??? Thanks in advanceYes it does. U can lock apps either using PIN or pattern mode.
Azhar, does it have built-in app lock feature???
Thanks in advance
Sudhakar Prakash, 02 May 2017Classic option is not available inside the artistic HDR.Inside Artistic HDR, at the bottom there are four modes : Classic, Automobile, Still life and City.
If you can't see them, there should be three-dots icon. Tap it to reveal these 4 modes.
Sudhakar Prakash, 02 May 2017Yesterday i charged my p2 to 95%. To day evening 3pm i have below 65% just SOT of 2hrs15m . My... moreGoto:
1) Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Manage space > Clear All Data.
2) Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Data.
3) Reboot P2.
4) Ensure to connect to string, fast and stable Wi-Fi.
5) Launch Google PlayStore to update all apps.
azhar75, 02 May 2017Inside Artistic, there is Classic. Classic = normal HDRClassic option is not available inside the artistic HDR.
Yesterday i charged my p2 to 95%. To day evening 3pm i have below 65% just SOT of 2hrs15m . My p2 is one month old. To day the battery suddenly decreasing. Am not a heavy user. Just using fb, whatsup, some videos, am not a gamer. Am still in Marshmallow s062_170117_row. Please help me.