Aldrin Vaz, 17 Jan 2017will 128 gb memory card work smoothly in Lenovo P2. yup it works smoothly...
i bought Lenovo P2 on launch day itself from Flipkart (India). awesome mobile. battery is terrific. u hve to use it to believe it. will last more than 1 to 1.5 days for any hardcore/heavy user. 2.5 to 3 days sure for moderate user. very nice premium build quality. superb display and phone is very fast (mine is 4GB variant). i was worried abt the bad to avg camera reviews but believe me its very gud if not the best. In indoor shots with gud lighting it way better than my Samsung Note 3 Neo which i was using till now. Outdoor pics r similar or little better than my note 3 neo. Only in low light without flash pics r grainy just like my note 3 neo. there is some occasional focus issues but overall im fully satisfied with its camera comparing it with my Samung note 3 neo and my wife HTC M8 (worst cam with 4 Ultrapixel ). Even Lenovo P8 front cam is better than both the other said so called flagship phones. But plz dont compare or expect a 18K phone cam with 50K plus phone of Apple, Samsung and LG.
So other than camera its a champ phone in all department. I inserted the sim yesterday at 2 pm when phone was at 98% but today at 9.30pm (after 31hrs) with 10hrs 12mins screen time and 21hrs15mins of standby with installing more than 40 apps, updating another 20 apps and continuous browsing / experimenting new features over wifi & 3G my charge is still at 31%. thts unbelievable.
my note 3 initially for few months gave me 7-8 hrs of backup but from last 1yr its giving me just 3-4 hrs to battery backup tht too with power saver on. Im a heavy user (no games though) but was fed up charging my phone 3-4 times a day. Even if Lenovo P2 gives one full day backup after 6-8 months that will b awesome. One question guyz wats the use of having a flagship device with super configuration, extraordinary camera etc etc with poor or avg backup. Battery life is the most important thing in a mobile which cant b ignored. camera, configuration, built quality comes latter (Lenovo P2 is a complete package).
Hope other top brands follow Lenovo in battery life.
Anwar, 13 Jan 2017The phone is very good but very expensive I was planning to buy it but it's more than 1200 UAE DHS Available at Sharaf DG 1299dhs
PDG1986, 17 Jan 2017Thabks for your reply. However, tried in both the slots, still no VoLTE in either slot.May be issue with your JIO network. Because day by day JIO network give poor responce.
PDG1986, 17 Jan 2017Thabks for your reply. However, tried in both the slots, still no VoLTE in either slot.Maybe you need to update it I don't know. In this video he talks about VoLTE and you can see it written in the top left corner of the screen.
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2017P2 supports Volte but only one sim slot support to Volte kindly check or change your SIM slot Thabks for your reply. However, tried in both the slots, still no VoLTE in either slot.
PDG1986, 17 Jan 2017Reliance jio Data is working but VOLTE not working.Can anyone help??P2 supports Volte but only one sim slot support to Volte kindly check or change your SIM slot
Reliance jio Data is working but VOLTE not working.Can anyone help??
Anonymous, 16 Jan 2017Memory card uses sim 2 slot or separate slot for micro SD irrelevant to sim slots ?As a P1 users, I too am interested to know if this phone have its own SD slot like the P1 or uses the Sim2 slot?
Which phone is better depends on your needs. For me its P2 of course. I won't repeat why. I already said that somewhere in comments.
But I would get LG V20 instead of P2 due to its dual camera setup (and use it with zerolemon 10 000mAh battery), but there is too much negative info about V20 (LG just can't things to do right, it seems).
mike, 16 Jan 2017Which is better Lenovo z2 plus 64gb @ 17500 or lenovo p2 @17999obviously z2 plus is better...n u knw what @that price u get 4gb ram n 64gb internal when compared with p2 it only has 4gb ram n 32gb rom
will 128 gb memory card work smoothly in Lenovo P2.....btw i got Motorola Mobility LLC, Made in China manufactured mobile in India. Some got Flextronics manufactured unit from Chennai plant in India....wil there b any difference in quality....
mike, 16 Jan 2017Which is better Lenovo z2 plus 64gb @ 17500 or lenovo p2 @17999P2 is better
Dear Arena Mates,
Here is my detailed review of Lenovo P2
I have received this phone on Friday and continuously using this phone from then on.
It came with the 80% of the battery charge, then i decided not to charge. as i kept on using it completely downloading all the required stuffs which includes my basic apps and then Games like Asphalt, NOVA 3.
It was an awesome mobile. as the response is overall a very good so far.
First instance it has lasted me for a day and half of the battery.
then i charged full with my normal charger (not with the fast charger) it took approximately 2 + hours to full charge.
then i am just started using the mobile.
i have given the comparison below with comparing to One Plus 3.
1. Mobile seems to a bit heavier and bit fat
2. perfectly no heating issues at all when watching the videos or playing the games like NOVA 3 or ASPHALT completely no heating.
3. RAM management was good actually i have (4GB verison) but felt few hiccups some time.
4. Almost all the apps where able to resume quickly without any glitches.
5. After almost 2 hours of Video, and at least 7 hours of gaming now the battery is 35% on the Second full day. (That's great actually)
6. primary cam Low light is superb when compared to One plus 3
7. rest all obviously OP3 wins.
8. fingerprint is really really awesome as i haven't faced any issues so far.
9. I can see the WIFI is able to support with AC capabilities
10. It supports 4K slow motion and fast motion as well.
11. Touch sensitivity is pretty Good.
12. Sorry to mention about the signal reception and WIFI reception at the last i should have mentioned it in first. Lenovo has evolved a lot in making it. It stands unique when compared with OP3.
13. Works with great speed both in WIFI and Mobile data and reception is awesome.
14. Colored LED notification is really cool as in OP3.
If you feel like having more clarification you can contact me at 9894103801.
And negatives obviously.
1. It should have come with a better front Cam.
2. 2017 its already and Nougat should be out of the BOX still stays at oct batch
3. Build quality still should have been improved. Its just OK.
4. Sound is really loud but little bit Noisy at times.
5. FM reception is just up to the mark
6. Headphones are Good i mentioned here because headphones supplied with the BOX is not that Good.
7. It should have been Type-C instead of Micro USB.
Don't spread bad opinion about Lenovo P2. This also supports 802.11ac/a/b/g/n.. See the details in below link..