Which phone is better depends on your needs. For me its P2 of course. I won't repeat why. I already said that somewhere in comments.
But I would get LG V20 instead of P2 due to its dual camera setup (and use it with zerolemon 10 000mAh battery), but there is too much negative info about V20 (LG just can't things to do right, it seems).
mike, 16 Jan 2017Which is better Lenovo z2 plus 64gb @ 17500 or lenovo p2 @17999obviously z2 plus is better...n u knw what @that price u get 4gb ram n 64gb internal when compared with p2 it only has 4gb ram n 32gb rom
will 128 gb memory card work smoothly in Lenovo P2.....btw i got Motorola Mobility LLC, Made in China manufactured mobile in India. Some got Flextronics manufactured unit from Chennai plant in India....wil there b any difference in quality....
mike, 16 Jan 2017Which is better Lenovo z2 plus 64gb @ 17500 or lenovo p2 @17999P2 is better
Dear Arena Mates,
Here is my detailed review of Lenovo P2
I have received this phone on Friday and continuously using this phone from then on.
It came with the 80% of the battery charge, then i decided not to charge. as i kept on using it completely downloading all the required stuffs which includes my basic apps and then Games like Asphalt, NOVA 3.
It was an awesome mobile. as the response is overall a very good so far.
First instance it has lasted me for a day and half of the battery.
then i charged full with my normal charger (not with the fast charger) it took approximately 2 + hours to full charge.
then i am just started using the mobile.
i have given the comparison below with comparing to One Plus 3.
1. Mobile seems to a bit heavier and bit fat
2. perfectly no heating issues at all when watching the videos or playing the games like NOVA 3 or ASPHALT completely no heating.
3. RAM management was good actually i have (4GB verison) but felt few hiccups some time.
4. Almost all the apps where able to resume quickly without any glitches.
5. After almost 2 hours of Video, and at least 7 hours of gaming now the battery is 35% on the Second full day. (That's great actually)
6. primary cam Low light is superb when compared to One plus 3
7. rest all obviously OP3 wins.
8. fingerprint is really really awesome as i haven't faced any issues so far.
9. I can see the WIFI is able to support with AC capabilities
10. It supports 4K slow motion and fast motion as well.
11. Touch sensitivity is pretty Good.
12. Sorry to mention about the signal reception and WIFI reception at the last i should have mentioned it in first. Lenovo has evolved a lot in making it. It stands unique when compared with OP3.
13. Works with great speed both in WIFI and Mobile data and reception is awesome.
14. Colored LED notification is really cool as in OP3.
If you feel like having more clarification you can contact me at 9894103801.
And negatives obviously.
1. It should have come with a better front Cam.
2. 2017 its already and Nougat should be out of the BOX still stays at oct batch
3. Build quality still should have been improved. Its just OK.
4. Sound is really loud but little bit Noisy at times.
5. FM reception is just up to the mark
6. Headphones are Good i mentioned here because headphones supplied with the BOX is not that Good.
7. It should have been Type-C instead of Micro USB.
Don't spread bad opinion about Lenovo P2. This also supports 802.11ac/a/b/g/n.. See the details in below link..
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KL is going to be better than lenovo p2
WiFi Ac support
mike, 16 Jan 2017Which is better Lenovo z2 plus 64gb @ 17500 or lenovo p2 @17999Z2 Plus hands down...
bunty, 15 Jan 2017This is the best mobile in this range.Hoe about camer quality
Nova plus vs p2
Which is better overall
AnonD-633230, 15 Jan 2017Hi iam recived lenovo p2 this morning. Iam check the phone excellent display. Amazing battery ... moreMemory card uses sim 2 slot or separate slot for micro SD irrelevant to sim slots ?
AnonD-633306, 15 Jan 2017if i'm choosing between Xiaomi Mi5 and lenovo P2 which one of them do you recommend ?Mi5 hands down... But if u're heavy user like gaming, navi & photography, get a powerbank to solve energy consumption issue...
P2 strength is only AMOLED, energy consumption champion and external bottom-mono-speaker...
AnonD-633306, 15 Jan 2017if i'm choosing between Xiaomi Mi5 and lenovo P2 which one of them do you recommend ?check your service center and its benefits before you decide, thats the last resort if you cought between two products
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017It uses gorilla glass 3....Does it have oleophobic coating? How is the call quality and volume???
AnonD-633306, 15 Jan 2017if i'm choosing between Xiaomi Mi5 and lenovo P2 which one of them do you recommend ?These are different phone categories.
The Mi5 is a flagship device with SD820
While the P2 is a midrange device with SD625
It comes down if you can get it with warranty. If you care about screen size. Or, you only want a battery focused smartphone with more than decent spec. Or, if weight is important to you.
Look on what fill your needs.