Mahdose, 26 Dec 2016What's in the box with the phone and manual? 21W fast charger? Headset?It has rapid charger 24w and headphones....0-100% 2 hour charging....2-3 days life battery..depent on your usage for a day...gaming performance is superb..
sab, 28 Dec 2016Security wise isnt Lenovo more reliable than xiaomi ??? have more confidence in doing Mobi... moreit is ur own preference or may be just an excuse... bcoz lenovo is considered more branded when it is compared with other chinese smartphone companies
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016sorry what is (eis)electronic image stabilization
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016I think no point for waiting for Lenovo p2 launch in India till march 2017. I will go for Xiom... moreSecurity wise isnt Lenovo more reliable than xiaomi ???
have more confidence in doing Mobile/bank payments in lenovo than Xiaomi or LeEco, hence i have made myself a no-choice but to get a lenovo phone.....
I think no point for waiting for Lenovo p2 launch in India till march 2017. I will go for Xiomi when launched in January 2017
Anonymous , 27 Dec 2016According to a site, launch date is 5th March but it should come by January...... Thanks, lets hope it comes by early january at least
Xiaomi rumored to launch Redmi Note 4X
27 DECEMBER 2016
Another day, another Xiaomi rumor and this time itÂ’s the Redmi Note 4X.
Several days ago the Chinese company launched two new colors of the Redmi 4 in China but it looks like they are now moving on to the next Note-series phone.
According to a report Xiaomi are expected to launch Redmi Note 4X which will be more powerful than the current Redmi Note 4. The device will feature 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB storage with Snapdragon 653.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
The current Note 4 device has 2GB of RAM (3GB for the High edition) and runs on Helio X20 processor. It still is very popular in India and China so if the leak about Redmi Note 4X is true weÂ’ll see an even more powerful device to steal hearts with itÂ’s affordable price and impressive performance.
rumour are goin on that xiaomi will be launching redmi 4x with sd 653
I bought this Lenovo P2 3 days ago.
base on my review so far :
- playing supercell online games for 1 hour outdoor with temperature around 32°. my phone temperature still below 40°.
- phone standby for 8 hours decrease by 2% only without power saver mode.
- charging got fast charging mode and rapid charging mode base on electric volt supply.
- camera is a bit better than my friend's phone Xiaomi RN4. recording can support HD, like 4K? I think.
- multitasking is without lag so far.
Good phone, value for money!
gringo, 16 Sep 2016it should have at least SD650. under this spec, it's bullshit and welcome lags and battery drain !Nope.i've been using xiaomi redmi 4 prime with sd625.it is optimized for battery usage.it is great.it can easily using it 2-3 days without any charge on 4100mah battery.plus the chipset better than sd615,616 or 617.only concern about gpu.sd650 chipset got better gpu for gaming.
Can somebody reliable please inform indian fans of Lenovo P2, when it will be launched in india.
Really strange, there are so many accurate rumours of other phones in indian, but no much accurate rumours about lenovo p2 launch in india, quite frustrating for lenovo p2 fans in india to wait for so long
After watching many reviews and reading many comments from all around web I could not resist. Ordered this phone. Now waiting for delivery.
What I liked based on all info I gathered:
1. Battery size.
2. Dedicated power saving switch (hardware).
3. Fast fingerprint scanner.
4. It has all LTE bands my country uses.
5. Screen size.
6. Screen resolution is just right (I dont need gimmicky 2k or 4k screen)
7. Choice of cpu (power effective)
8. Loudspeaker seems OK.
9. GPS = fast & accurate (I hope its true!)
10. Beidou is supported in europian version (hope its true).
11. 2 sim support.
12. 4GB RAM.
13. It does have FM radio.
What I didn't liked:
1. Battery is sealed.
2. Quality of camera (probably can be improved with software/firmware updates)
3. No support for GALILEO gps. Hope future firmware update will fix it.
4. So far its on Android 6.0.1, hope they will upgrade it.
5. Hybrid sim slot which means 2 sims or 1 sim + microsd. Cannot use all 3 together (yes, there is some "hacks" on web about this too..but I will not use that).
6. 32GB ROM on europian model (should be 64GB). 32GB is upgrade from my current phone with 16GB, but it not that much for today.
7. Not so sure what is quality when using headphones.
Anonymous, 26 Dec 2016is it an( OIS) in the camera or no???nope it has eis