Pvm, 30 Oct 2016Two factors.
1. The current p1 turbo needs to finish its life cycle., which was launched in ... moreCorrections:
1:exact one year methodology doesn't work with lenovo ex-z1 and z2 plus.
2-Moto M and Lenovo P2 are diffn device.
Lenovo P2 with Sd 625+5100mah battery and Moto M with Mtk6755 or helio p15 and 3000mah battery
3-Moto M not announced yet excet Tenaa certification while Lenovo p2 already show cased in IFA 2016.
[deleted post]Vibe P1 charges its 5000 mAh within 2.15 hrs. It may improved in p2. Forget about watts and ampere stuffs
Pvm, 30 Oct 2016Two factors.
1. The current p1 turbo needs to finish its life cycle., which was launched in ... moreI don't think they cannibalize each other much. They do have the same specs, but differ hugely in software. M is for someone who wants a polished experience, whereas P2 has vibe UI.
Now I'm also looking at Moto M xD
MysteriousGuy, 27 Oct 2016Any source?Two factors.
1. The current p1 turbo needs to finish its life cycle., which was launched in India sometime Feb 2016. Black
2. The Moro M announced today is a p2 in specs but a Moto named phone, will be launched before the P2 in India and not together with the P2.
3. Assuming the Moto M to be launched in India sometime in Early Dec, and hence a two month gap so the P2 does not cannibalise the Moto M.
He wanted to know if anyone has some information Mobile phone Lenovo Vibe P2
I have read various articles about this phone and the 5100 mA battery seems like a good option ...
I would like to take USB type C, for fast charging characteristics ... depends on the article you read, say one thing or another ...
From what I saw in the videos of IFA 2016 (on the card) has a fast charge 24W ... and so I read on different pages, the maximum load value microUSB connector is 10 W ...
- 24 W fast charge ... Then P = V * I ====> I = P / V = 24/5 = 4.8 Amperes ===> 5 Ampere more or less ....
- The Micro USB ... carry up to 10 W connector that is I = P / V = 10/5 = 2 Amperes ...
Until it hits the market will not know for sure if carried microUSB or USB type C ...
If anyone knows more about the topic ... to comment ...
daavee, 29 Oct 2016Moto m sucks..check out the specifications..I agree,helio p15
MysteriousGuy, 29 Oct 201615k for 3GB & 16k for 4GB seems appropriate to me. If they price it at 18k, I will buy the... more14k for 3gb and 15k for 4gb or else people will make it a has been within no time.
NokiaForeverFan, 29 Oct 2016Moto M and Lenovo P2 launching in China on November 8.Moto m sucks..check out the specifications..
NokiaForeverFan, 29 Oct 2016Yes,the price should be under 18k,because lenovo z2 plus is there at 18-20k,and Moto Z play un... more15k for 3GB & 16k for 4GB seems appropriate to me. If they price it at 18k, I will buy the z2 plus instead.
MysteriousGuy, 29 Oct 2016Finally! I hope the price is less than or equal to P1 in India.Yes,the price should be under 18k,because lenovo z2 plus is there at 18-20k,and Moto Z play under 25k.
NokiaForeverFan, 29 Oct 2016Moto M and Lenovo P2 launching in China on November 8.Finally! I hope the price is less than or equal to P1 in India.
Anonymous, 29 Oct 2016what about India??? I think late November or December,lenovo usually release their mid rangers pretty quickly in Indian Market.
NokiaForeverFan, 29 Oct 2016Moto M and Lenovo P2 launching in China on November 8.what about India???
Anonymous, 24 Oct 2016this phone has been launched in dubai with android n In 2017K5 note Launched in india with Marshmallow. Where, early launches with lolipop in other countries
Anonymous, 28 Oct 2016till then other brands will be ready with sd626Lenovo launched P1 Turbo with Snapdragon 616 just after P1 release
Pvm, 27 Oct 2016Expect the p2 to launch in India post Feb 2016.till then other brands will be ready with sd626