Don't know from where but a new small problem experiencing @azhar75... While at home screen, the top panel that displays time, battery %, network, etc is just disappearing by itself until I drag it down again...
Happening only while on home screen... No third party applications installed related to status bar n all.. Any solutions please??
don , 30 May 2018hello,my p2 is screen black ..why?and mny fon p2 at my country malaysia get same problem to...... moreI had a problem like this. For a very short time, the screen went black but phone was on even it was unlocking. Was very tensed. Then I did restart my phone by pressing volume up + volume down + power key for 10 to 20 seconds. Then suddenly it took restart. Everything fine then. Make sure it has charge..
Joel Dsouza, 30 May 2018If Only Lenovo P2 had dual clear speakers, more RAM like 8 to 10 GB, 256 GB to 2 TB Internal s... moreDepend how you use the phone in my opinion the SD625 is still the king way better than 800 series who needs more juice on a phone and the camera is like instruments people who can't play doesn't matter the kind of instrument they have.
hello,my p2 is screen black ..why?and mny fon p2 at my country malaysia get same problem to...screen get black not have display..ist screen fast damage?im very sad..
If Only Lenovo P2 had dual clear speakers, more RAM like 8 to 10 GB, 256 GB to 2 TB Internal storage, Dual 4G standby by 2018 it will definitely be the best phone in the world. No doubts
1) Best battery Life in world ~ 5,100 mAh energy supply with slim 8.3mm profile.
2) Rocket-charge better than Qualcomm Quick-Charge 3.0.
3) Has RADIO Which even the costliest 1 lakh INR Smartphones doesn't have
4) Upgrades from Lenovo
5) Reverse charging thru supplied micro-USB adapter.
6) Front-mounted always-on fingerprint reader with optional Android home, back & recent apps navigation.
7) Diamond PenTile Super AMOLED with 510 nits.
8) NFC for mobile payment and peripherals.
9) One-key Ultimate Power Saver slider.
1) Hybrid Dual SIM slot
2) not the best processor, only 4 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal Storage
3) Speakers Not So crystal Clear and has a dummy speaker
4) Not the Best Camera
Else it's the Best in it's segment, worth every penny,
I can not decide which phone to buy and I am between lenovo p2 and Sony xperia L2 and Sony xperia xa ultra can you please help me
India P2, 17 May 2018Not only the P series, whole Lenovo is officially dead I suppose... No major launches, no succ... moreI very confused at your post? Makes little sense. Motorola / Lenovo are flying at the moment and seem unstoppable, releases everywhere and doing crazy well with mega sales of their insanely popular phones. = K5 (very recent release), K9 (coming soon), K7, S5 (out and doing OK), Z3 - this will be a huge release. The Zuk Edge 2 is now due, the Z5 - a lot of people are waiting on this and its record-breaking screen-to-body ratio (Poss June 5th 2018 release!). Moto's G6 range are doing very well right now. Can you respond? Or are you very wrong..
Annoying almost 12gb of junk files, Lenovo experts in a nutshell.
azhar75, 17 May 2018P2's Top 10 uniqueness are:
1) Rocket-charge better than Qualcomm Quick-Charge 3.0.
2) 5,100... moreNot only the P series, whole Lenovo is officially dead I suppose... No major launches, no successor for its best selling K series, not even handling its Moto lineup well...
The next upcoming smartphone is the Lenovo Z5 launching next month!!
Anonymous, 16 May 2018Is there any competetor for lenovo p2 with the same specs ?P2's Top 10 uniqueness are:
1) Rocket-charge better than Qualcomm Quick-Charge 3.0.
2) 5,100 mAh energy supply with slim 8.3mm profile.
3) Reverse charging thru supplied micro-USB adapter.
4) Front-mounted always-on fingerprint reader with optional Android home, back & recent apps navigation.
5) Diamond PenTile Super AMOLED with 510 nits.
6) NFC for mobile payment and peripherals.
7) Semi-AI rear camera with 4K video recording.
8) One-key Ultimate Power Saver slider.
9) 86dB loudspeaker with dedicated amplifier.
10) Semi-Pure stock Android OS.
Current selling price is below USD230.
There is none "similar" to specs above. The closest are:
1) Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro;
2) Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KL;
3) Asus Zenfone Max Pro ZB601KL/ZB602KL;
4) Xiaomi Mi Max 2;
5) Motorola Moto E4/E5 Plus.
6) Other Second Grade China-made models; eg. Gionee, Oukitel, Elephone, Ulefone, Bluboo, Blackview, Vernee, Leagoo, Doogee, Cubot, etc.
Almost all current P2 owners are hoping to upgrade to P3 but Lenovo has unofficially ended the P-series as of now.
There is no contender or replacement for this "state-of-the-art" at the moment...
New update found. 69MB, April 2018. S254.
Then I wake up and found nothing. So sad. No future update. Lenovo P2 is my girlfriend.
Anonymous, 06 May 2018Go for it. I'm using it since December 2017 and there's not a single problem. I spend my time ... moreThis phone is so good that the price has basically not dropped since release
Foxdie09 , 05 May 2018Hi ,guys what do you thing of Lineage OS 14.1 un Lenovo P2 b!!?Here is another one on a latest aosp sort of
Anonymous, 04 May 2018Thank you guys, I think I will go for p2 because of battery and Amoled screen advantage.Go for it. I'm using it since December 2017 and there's not a single problem. I spend my time reading epub, watching YouTube, web browsing and playing fighting and racing games. Even though I have less than 5gb out of 64gb rom there's no lag in day to day usage. It sometimes lag playing high graphics demanding games except that no lag whatsoever. It's a great phone.