Mnr , 03 Jun 2017I am planing to buy lenovo p2 it is better mobile suggest menot worth to price i recommend zuk z1
azhar75, 03 Jun 2017Themes? Or 3rd party launcher? The default color is greenish-grey.I would like to show you the exact color of it.But i cant share the screenshot of it as its not possible here, the color is like same when we enable the night mode in our phone that is dull black.I guess the last option for me is to factory reset
Rogatzeni, 03 Jun 2017Is it mandatory to hard reset after update?Not mandatory.
I've OTA to Nougat without hard reset and everything is fine (so far....).
What I did right after OTA were:
1) Reboot/restart P2 3 times.
2) Settings > Storage settings > Trash cleaner > Scan > Clean.
3) Settings > Storage settings > Internal shared storage > Cached​ data > Clear cached data > OK.
4) Settings > Apps > 3-dots menu > Show System > Google Services framework > Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
5) Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Clear Cache & Manage Space > Clear All Data.
6) Reboot/restart P2.
Vinzzz, 02 Jun 2017How to hard resetFYI...
I'm please to update that the Nougat OTA Firmware S233_170404_ROW is free from memory leaks and wakelock issues. Please refer to my post below:
Hello guys, Today my phone's notification panel's background colour changed to grey from black and i can't change it back to black one. Any advice will help.
azhar75, 02 Jun 2017Will hard reset after the next OTA later...How to hard reset
ankit..., 02 Jun 2017i did the hard reset to my p2 and hotspot working smoothly in sim 1Will hard reset after the next OTA later...
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2017I think hotspot works perfectly, m having only one sim in 1st slot... I'm using both SIMs simultaneously...
ankit..., 02 Jun 2017i got 8 hrs screen on time(sot) in my lenovo p2 and currently their is 30% battery left is ... moreThat's normal... after 365 days later, at 30% should give you roughly 6 hours SoT (with similar usage pattern....)