Navi, 02 Jul 2015does it support video calling ?Yes,Note:4G video call not voice support.
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2015is the procesor 8/1.7 half for one sim and half for second or all for all?procesor and Sim not have any relationship,
Not sim card ,phone still can work.
swaraj, 01 Jul 2015Hey.does lenovo,p70 supports otgYes ,in box will free one otg cable
Ahsan, 29 Jun 2015Are P70 and P70-A same? can anyone share the build number of his/her P70?P70 have 2 mode P70-A and P70-T ,the phone Box and info also will show is P70-A or P70-T .None "P70"//
is the procesor 8/1.7 half for one sim and half for second or all for all?
mts, 02 Jul 2015Is this mobile is heating while using internetNo heating problem
UK123, 02 Jul 2015Guys,I want a honest opinion about the battery of this phone..If wifi and 4G is used all day,h... moreIf you use Wi Fi LTE ang GPS (navigation) and watch the whole video for 2 hours then the baterry will last the whole day (24 hours).
Guys,I want a honest opinion about the battery of this phone..If wifi and 4G is used all day,how long will the battery last? Please answer
one Month Using
Display (brightness) = Awesome
Battery = Good (20h standby 4h using)
Super Power Mood = Good
Front Cam = awesome
Running = smooth
Hanged = Never
Back Cam = below bench 13m
weight = bit over (4000mah)
Sim 2 = only 2G Bad
I've had this phone for 3 weeks now so here's what i think. (Android 4.4.4)
1) GPS is pants, it takes ages to triangulate sat signal, and, easily looses it.
2) No Compass.
3) Auto-brightness sensor doesn't adapt quick enough.
4) No waterproofing factor.
1) Excellent performance! viber on, fb on, skype on, radio or music on, AV on, clean util on, weather widget on, maps on, playing fmh2015, suddenly snatching a picture, no lag whatsoever, even if 85% of RAM is consumed.. impressive
2) Very-very good graphics chip too.
3) Battery power rocks, it simply does.
4) Dual Sim, both lines active with good reception.
Neutrals (no Cons or Pros)
1) Screen pixel dens average, however, very bright and easily readable under direct sunlight on full brightness, good contrast, good viewing angles.
2) Camera quality not very impressive, however, well thought and placed features, very bright flash.
3) No music player, but i guess you can choose one to download.
All in All a very decent phone for its price, and if above cons were not present it would cost above 500$
Bought mine for 260euro which i think is fair.
Lenovo has indeed ironed out the bugs and the device is working flawlessly. (not sure if there is a Lollipop up, but unlikely i'd go for it even if there is).