is the procesor 8/1.7 half for one sim and half for second or all for all?
mts, 02 Jul 2015Is this mobile is heating while using internetNo heating problem
AnonD-412409, 02 Jul 2015Guys,I want a honest opinion about the battery of this phone..If wifi and 4G is used all day,h... moreIf you use Wi Fi LTE ang GPS (navigation) and watch the whole video for 2 hours then the baterry will last the whole day (24 hours).
Guys,I want a honest opinion about the battery of this phone..If wifi and 4G is used all day,how long will the battery last? Please answer
one Month Using
Display (brightness) = Awesome
Battery = Good (20h standby 4h using)
Super Power Mood = Good
Front Cam = awesome
Running = smooth
Hanged = Never
Back Cam = below bench 13m
weight = bit over (4000mah)
Sim 2 = only 2G Bad
I've had this phone for 3 weeks now so here's what i think. (Android 4.4.4)
1) GPS is pants, it takes ages to triangulate sat signal, and, easily looses it.
2) No Compass.
3) Auto-brightness sensor doesn't adapt quick enough.
4) No waterproofing factor.
1) Excellent performance! viber on, fb on, skype on, radio or music on, AV on, clean util on, weather widget on, maps on, playing fmh2015, suddenly snatching a picture, no lag whatsoever, even if 85% of RAM is consumed.. impressive
2) Very-very good graphics chip too.
3) Battery power rocks, it simply does.
4) Dual Sim, both lines active with good reception.
Neutrals (no Cons or Pros)
1) Screen pixel dens average, however, very bright and easily readable under direct sunlight on full brightness, good contrast, good viewing angles.
2) Camera quality not very impressive, however, well thought and placed features, very bright flash.
3) No music player, but i guess you can choose one to download.
All in All a very decent phone for its price, and if above cons were not present it would cost above 500$
Bought mine for 260euro which i think is fair.
Lenovo has indeed ironed out the bugs and the device is working flawlessly. (not sure if there is a Lollipop up, but unlikely i'd go for it even if there is).
marklee , 12 May 2015When using Waze, experienced blank, or black spaces, is It GPS problem? i also experience the waze map with white patches as the car start moving thru the direction for the destination
Hei friend out there, I used waze navigation to find my way to places, but this phone is not friendly to this application. This is because as the car moves, the map tend to show white patches. Can anybody give me any idea on how to get rid of this white patches
Have had a lot of phones before.had sony xperia m2aqua,samsung galaxy s2 galaxy s4 mini huawei ascend g7 htc desire 500 htc desire hd samsung xcover 1 & 2 but this phone has all. Batery phenomenal camera price pricessor ram size lte...
mr nice guy, 21 Jun 2015hi how long did it take u take have ur battery fully charged does it have a fast chargingHey.does lenovo,p70 supports otg
I have the solution for the low volume of the speakers and when using headphones and it applies to any phones with MTK SoC:1-Download MTK engineering mode from the store. 2-Open it and choose MTK settings. 3-Go to Hardware Testing and select Audio. 4-Headset Mode>Max Vol>160>Set. 5-Go back and select LoudSpeaker Mode>select Media from Type>put a higher value number than the default for Level 0 (I've put 200) and increase gradually for the higher levels>Max Vol>160. Now I'm fiddling with the camera settings to make it better. Hope this helps :)