Armani, 26 Aug 2015LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800) - Data only, no voice means no voice calls on 4G sim???if you use 4G video call that juct video no voice ;if use app to video call that will fine
I bought my p70 2 weeks ago.
Gaming performance is awsom
Rear Camera is not 13 mb....the its just 8 mb
Over all I give 5/10
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2015I did read all the feedback here and on different websites and finally decided to go with this... moreLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800) - Data only, no voice
means no voice calls on 4G sim???
sahil, 26 Aug 2015is it good for games?If you read my detailed review below, your questions will be answered.
I did read all the feedback here and on different websites and finally decided to go with this set.
Its been about 3 weeks since I've been using this phone and I have to say,it's has been extremely impressive in every aspect.
-Great battery life, on average, would easily last a day or more with normal usage. Can survive 5+ hours of constant gaming.
-Smooth. The performance is jitter free and super smooth, rarely displaying any sort of occasional lag.
-Multitasking. As proven on Yt bids and tested myself, even 2 games can be played at a time(HD) with games such as San Andreas and real racing 3 butter smooth on high graphics.
- User interface is really nice and the additional Lenovo features are a treat.
- Fast browsing.
- Great display quality. X265 vids at 1080p can be played with ease.
- 12 GB of usable internal storage which can be expanded with an SD card(up to 32 GB). No space problem.
- Premium look and feel. Good button placement.Holding a 5 incher never felt better.
-ear phones, otg cable, screen protector, awesome back cover, quick charger provided in the box by manufacturers.
- Camera, as mentioned time and time again, is pretty average, but not that bad.
- My SD card was damaged without any apparent cause(and the phone force closed) Unable to fix it yet. But I am now currently using my internal storage as primary and faced no problems so far.
-WiFi signal reception a bit on the poor side.
-Speaker volume is a bit less than expected but nothing damaging.
Overall: More than I could've asked for at Rs 23,500(Pakistan), with all the features and smooth experience along with a great battery life, couldn't have hoped for better. The minor problems are negligible. Strongly recommended to others,
Andy, 24 Aug 2015real battery test show 3500mah max - not 4000 mah. it is not so good as they want to write. how you test it?
p70 model great.. super camera... nice to handling.. internet so fast.. great lenovo
Worst, problem with audio while calling, bad camera, bad display clarity
I bought this and returned in 3 days
real battery test show 3500mah max - not 4000 mah.
it is not so good as they want to write.
Great phone, Long live battery, fast processor, great GPU, good internal and RAM memory, great price, good support.
Nothing I can say about it's bar.
Great Job Lenovo.
Have this phone for a while now.
- top ear speaker is fairly quiet
- you have like "pattern" volume increasing and decreasing -> cannot "custom" manual slide volume
- by today's standards, camera is poor -> hope they will improve it on lollipop (september)
- very low light on capacitive buttons
- could be more ppi's (pixel per inch)
- headphone speakers are also poor
- battery is really good even if you are using both sim cards.
- great cost
- very fast -> had no glitches or force application shutdowns so far
- you get screen protector and mobile cover
- because of large battery, you get micro usb to usb adapter so your Lenovo can charge other mobile phone
Please suggest which phone is better ? Is it Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML with 2 GB ram or Lenovo P70. I am planning to buy between these two..little confused as both have some pros n cons. I want to know which phone is having better camera in reality although both tells 13 MP n which phone is good in performance i mean is there any heating problem or network problem while calling ?
Waiting for prompt reply :)