Worst, problem with audio while calling, bad camera, bad display clarity
I bought this and returned in 3 days
real battery test show 3500mah max - not 4000 mah.
it is not so good as they want to write.
Great phone, Long live battery, fast processor, great GPU, good internal and RAM memory, great price, good support.
Nothing I can say about it's bar.
Great Job Lenovo.
Have this phone for a while now.
- top ear speaker is fairly quiet
- you have like "pattern" volume increasing and decreasing -> cannot "custom" manual slide volume
- by today's standards, camera is poor -> hope they will improve it on lollipop (september)
- very low light on capacitive buttons
- could be more ppi's (pixel per inch)
- headphone speakers are also poor
- battery is really good even if you are using both sim cards.
- great cost
- very fast -> had no glitches or force application shutdowns so far
- you get screen protector and mobile cover
- because of large battery, you get micro usb to usb adapter so your Lenovo can charge other mobile phone
Please suggest which phone is better ? Is it Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML with 2 GB ram or Lenovo P70. I am planning to buy between these two..little confused as both have some pros n cons. I want to know which phone is having better camera in reality although both tells 13 MP n which phone is good in performance i mean is there any heating problem or network problem while calling ?
Waiting for prompt reply :)
Guys please suggest which phone is better ?
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML with 2 GB or Lenovo P70 ?
Waiting for Prompt response ?
I bought my p70 2 weeks ago.
- processor speed
- battery life (2days). On ultimate power saver when I'm sleeping
- clear screen
- cannot connect my android watch. There is a problem with Bluetooth
- camera is not very clear for 13 mp
- some design problem on the edge of the scr
Ashraf, 19 Aug 2015Hi Dears, Can anyone help I turned on the feature for blinds and low sight person by mistake ... moreFactory data reset will do! just do hold the up volume key and the power key at the same time, use the up volume key as well to scroll and use the down volume to cofirm or select, that is the best way to fix the issue.
shaikh shamsuddin, 22 Aug 2015I am using Lenovo p780 it's amazing. Now I want to update to Lenovo p70 plzzz suggest me may I... morebatterry P70 is no better than P780 ,maybe is spec dif ,but P70 batterry still GOOD.
I am planing to buy this phone.. pls suggest me..
can we upgrade to lollipop?
Which on is good lenovop70 or Mi4i ?
Lenova P 70 has no video calling facility.It is requisted that the software is required to be updated by the company.
Hello dears, i am running my lenovo p70 on kitkat. Now i wish to upgrade it to lollipop. Please tell someone abt lollipop on p70. Any problem? Will it affect its batterry power?
I am using Lenovo p780 it's amazing. Now I want to update to Lenovo p70 plzzz suggest me may I go for it or not. As I m confused after reading earlier opinions. Plzzz suggest me.
i bought it from oman. i got an update and tried to update the phone and it has gone in recovery mode and i tried to fix it myself but there is no recovery file in google and there is no any service center in my country(NEPAL) too.i recommend not to buy this phone if there is no service center near your area :(
I have just bought this phone 2 weeks back. Battery life is amazing it easily lasts for 2 days and best part is that it has 4g at the best price. security feature is also very nice. Worth going for it. You will not be disappointed.