ishfaq, 14 Nov 2013How iz its touch sreen...plz rplyTouch is very nice.... no issues at all
An exercise 4 u, 06 Nov 2013Plz do not get fooled by bogus positive reviews ……………..if u decided to buy it then here is a t... moreya u r right, dont why they have not displayed thier mobile service details on thier website and choose to keep thier rare service centres hidden.earlier thier mobile customer care line used to cost Rs 2/min which is unbelivable.no line in India cost so much and customer care lines are mostly toll free..they want to discourage customers from contacting them with complaints
I bought this phone a few weeks ago, no doubt it was a good phone. But my worry now is that I never saw or read about Lenovo upgrade their phones in their lineup, meaning that this P780 will stuck with android 4.2.1 forever. Maybe I was wrong, any feedback....?
Recently bought P780 after getting impressed with Quadcore and 4000 milli amps battery.It is not showing call summary and balance after the call is over. Can any one tell me how to solve it. I already did system update also.
can anybody confirm again that this is DSDS-dual sim dual stanby or DSDA dual sim dual active type of phone?
This is realy nice phone I bought 8GB internal memory phone P780 before 2 month, & installed 32 GB SD card with all application, yet it did not hang or any problem with any application or hardware. battery backup is full 8 days on standby mode & 3 movies saw in 6 hours. full Wi-Fi running. one also good application is we can connect direct pendrive via OTG cable.
Drawback is does not decresing keypad sound while messaging.
Prasee, 13 Nov 2013You are welcome :-)
I am happy that you have got the answer from shared link. Really this m... moreHey Thanks again youve been really helpful just a few LAST questions before i go ahead & Buy this (if u dont mind!;) :
1. can you install heavy apps directly on sd card?
2. Does it have a "restart / reboot" option from power menu?
Guess thats about it...lol..thanks :)
riteshpawar, 12 Nov 2013There are service centers in India .. details are here: http://www.lenovo.com/contact/in/en/ ... moreno service centre details given under the service centre head.....toll ffree no belongs to laptop?? any idea?
About Whats app, my experience was,
I had used 2 SIMs, one is only NET connection 3G vodafone (which was not having voice call and SMS facility), other one is Airtel 2G with voice call and SMS facility.
3G NET SIM was in 1st SIM slot and Airtel 2G SIM was in second SIM slot, when I was trying to get Whats app on 3G NET SIM it was failing to send and receive SMS, thats why its Whats app and GTALk like apps were not working on that, but all other things were working web browing, downloading, GPS all.
When I tried to connect Whats App and GTalk on 2nd SIM which was having SMS facility, it is working fine.
Just check facilities on SIM you are using, is it 3G or 2G? I haven't tested it on 3G, but I heard that Jelly bean 4.2 is having some issue for connecting on Whats App like apps. Just check and confirm.
I am unable to run whatsapp on this phone and also unable to run videos from YouTube? Can someone let me know if I need to edit any settings?
Very good mobile, good features like,
1. 4000mAh battery (3 to 4 days battery backup),
2. Battery power bank (can charge other mobile battery),
3. USB be on the go (can connect pen drive directly),
4. 8GB internal ROM (too many applications can install),
5. 8 Mega Pixel Camera, Full HD recording,
6. Very good display resolution and PPI value,
7. Good chipset, processor and RAM.
Thanks Lenovo :-)
Is it true when you on call on sim 2 your internet connection on sim 1 get disconnected? Tell me more about this phone pls .
You are welcome :-)
I am happy that you have got the answer from shared link. Really this mobile is very good.
Someone asking about "which will be better in Lenovo P780 and Xperia C and Samsung core?" I must recommend Lenovo P780, even I was thinking of same options before buying, but I decided to have P780 because of following,
1. Lenovo P780 has better display (as resolution and PPI value is high) than xperia C and samsung core,
2. Lenovo P780 has Best Battery backup than any other mobile right now,
3. Lenovo P780 has one more feature as Battery power pack, means we can charge other mobile from this mobile :-),
4. Lenovo P780 has USB on the Go feature, means we can connect Pen drive directly to this mobile and can share data, no need to have PC for sharing. (Lenovo has provided free cable for this with mobile),
5. Lenovo P780 has 8GB Internal ROM, so we can install many applications.
Hey thanks so much for your help that really helped...what i meant by Stock UI is the Stock Android UI, which is the basic Android UI without any customization or skinning. & yes, the second link you sent me completely answered my questions in a flash...you can "change" the entire UI /skins/ layout etc by choosing different "themes" from the phone itself!... so thanks again for your help!