nisha, 28 Aug 20133rd Class & Cheap Chinese Products & 3rd Class Service Support, Fake Mail ids on websi... moreLenovo website is mostly FAKE. i mailed their service center and then to their Managing Director also but they dont even reply to the mails. Gutter service is the right word.
Hi im from the philippines, some say it has scratch resistant glass screen. Is it true?? And does it go with screen protector when you purchase it?
3rd Class & Cheap Chinese Products & 3rd Class Service Support, Fake Mail ids on website, for Mobile or Tablet. I am having one A690 Phone after 4 month suddenly display stop working. So i submit this in Service center on 22nd July 2013 & Today is 19 Aug 2013 almost one month. during this time when called to Service Center they told me sir call next week...call me next week. after that i sent mail to all responsible people including of MD INDIA but nobody is bother to reply of mail. many reminder also. but still no reply even from customer care also no reply....I thought that i have waste my money in 3rd class phone. I request to all please do not buy any cheap chinese products. After Buying NO SUPPORT SERVICE..
I was starting to like the Lenovo K900 until it went faulty within a month and the warranty support being provided by Lenovo to back up is terrible to say the least. Wake up Lenovo !!!! Hope you guys take your customers seriously !!
No doubt the phone is awesome.But the After Sales service of lenovo is pathetic in INDIA..Its even worse than micromax.
My p770 was working fine for 3 months after purchase.Then suddenly display stopped working ,i went to a service centre and was told it will be repaired within a weeks time..More than 45 days have passed since then but still my phone is lying at the service centre . Neither lenovo nor the service centre is giving me any specific answers for such a delay despite several mails and calls..Only thing i am told is it would be ready by 2 days,week etc,but that 2 days and week never ends .I am fed up now.
They are just busy in making money..
Customer satisfaction is zero in lenovo.
We apend our hard earned money on mobiles to use them NOT TO KEEP THEM IN SERVICE CENTRES FOR YEARS.
what about lenovo warranty in india? anybody enquired, has knowledge?
No. I'm well with both. For example, BitTorrent is in internal storage and I'm now on external storage. But everything works superfine. Try to move your apps to card and make some room in built in storage. This should solve your problem.
Just got this phone yesterday.....all amazing as lot of people have already posted here. Only thing is when I installed a couple of apps on internal storage and then selected default storage as external, i am not able to access internal stored apps. Is anyone facing the same problem? In short, either you use external or internal but not both at the same time?
I got this phone yesterday in India and believe me it's ammmmazingly wellbuilt. It clearly beats GS4 in built quality and GS3 in features. The battery is a waaaaaaaw. Lasts full 2 days with heavy usage. The display is best in class. Works normal with 32 GB SD card. Worth buying. Although, the internal memory would've been increased up to 16 GB. But I'm very very glad to have this phone.
Ask me anything on WhatsApp +919167678189
Paddy, 28 Aug 2013Does it make any negative difference if its li-po battery, not li-ion battery...Got this from google..
* High energy density - potential for yet higher capacities.
* Does not need prolonged priming when new. One regular charge is all that's needed.
* Relatively low self-discharge - self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
* Low Maintenance - no periodic discharge is needed; there is no memory.
* Specialty cells can provide very high current to applications such as power tools.
* Requires protection circuit to maintain voltage and current within safe limits.
* Subject to aging, even if not in use - storage in a cool place at 40% charge reduces the aging effect.
* Transportation restrictions - shipment of larger quantities may be subject to regulatory control. This restriction does not apply to personal carry-on batteries. (See last section)
* Expensive to manufacture - about 40 percent higher in cost than nickel-cadmium.
* Not fully mature - metals and chemicals are changing on a continuing basis.
* Very low profile - batteries resembling the profile of a credit card are feasible.
* Flexible form factor - manufacturers are not bound by standard cell formats. With high volume, any reasonable size can be produced economically.
* Lightweight - gelled electrolytes enable simplified packaging by eliminating the metal shell.
* Improved safety - more resistant to overcharge; less chance for electrolyte leakage.
* Lower energy density and decreased cycle count compared to lithium-ion.
* Expensive to manufacture.
* No standard sizes. Most cells are produced for high volume consumer markets.
* Higher cost-to-energy ratio than lithium-ion
[deleted post]My Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 also has a 2500mAh Li-Po battery. I use the phone since it was released (2011) and still works great, I mean the battery, so I don't think there is any difference between the two type of batteries.
Genuine users please provide reviews regarding this product. Also, Indian users please provide reviews regarding service of lenovo in india.
DoubleDeadz, 28 Aug 2013Not yet released here in the Philippines but CMK is selling it now. Check this out http://www.... moreOops! Wrong info, sorry. Lenovo released P780 yesterday here in the Philippines (According to their FB page)
ocrampogi, 27 Aug 2013Still not available in the philippines? When when when? I want to buy this....when everytime i... moreNot yet released here in the Philippines but CMK is selling it now. Check this out http://www.cmkcellphones.com/lenovo%20mobile%20phones.html