akash, 19 May 2014Can anyone tell me about it camera picture quality compare to Samsung or Nokia yes camera clarity is better than samsung and other branded mobiles
Feroz , 20 May 2014Is this phone hd or not ??? Kindly suggest, if any other phone is better than this for fast i... morethis mobile has HD resolution means 720x1280 pixels and 294 PPI and u can record and play back both HD and Full HD
Cyb0rgz, 20 May 2014Is this mobile have 1. Notification LED light to flash light when sms/missed call? 2. is... moreyes this mobile has all the sensors and notification light for sms/missed calls and it has non removable battery
Chris, 21 May 2014i got the P780 4days before was setting the phone,did not receive a manual in the box but have... moreDear Mr.Chris please check the probperly...u will receive the in the red colour box and where phone placed in the box and please see the back of the box some gap is there so in that gap u will get your manual and warranty card...or if any doubts pls watch unboxing video in youtube..
Mrkoool, 21 May 2014does this phone has 3g video calling? pls give the info,yes it has 3g video calling option...
AnonD-266148, 22 May 2014Hi, what is the usable user memory for the 8GB version? all the websites are showing 2.14 whic... moreuser memory you will get 6.0 GB in 8Gb version so 8 GB version is better than 4.0 GB version
Now a days everybody confusing about this phone and here I am clarifying all the doubts.
1.Screen PPI is 294 and not 234
2. Resolution is really awesome and all the sensors working in this mobile except pressure sensor even S4 also doesn't have the more sensors
3. One person is asking Canvas 4 or lenovo 780....see Mr. you are really a mad person pls don't compare lenovo with mmx .this mobile beats all the android phones in this range
4. Battery life : if u charge fully for this mobile you will get 24 hours continuous 3G browsing or 2 days WiFi browsing or 4 days normal use means phone calls and music.
5. here is one trip I am telling that was if ur battery percentage is less than 15% then go to lenovo power app and open calibration option and put ur mobile for charging so that your battery will reboot and u will good battery backup
6. every says network problem but this mobile don't have any network issues and u can use both sim cards at a time.
7. you can record fill HD video record and play back.
8. 8 MP back camera is simply superb and 0.3 MP is little average.
9. can make Skype video calls.
10. main advantage is 4000 mah battery and speed carging also.........
any doubts so pls send me a mail email@example.com
Hi, what is the usable user memory for the 8GB version? all the websites are showing 2.14 which is good for the 4GB version.
x, 21 May 2014u hve to download apps for it No need to download app, just updated ur phone
Mr Grumpy, 21 May 2014Yes, it is HD, it shoots HD video at 30fps and the screen is 720 x 1280 pixel resolution.does this phone has 3g video calling? pls give the info,
akash, 19 May 2014Can anyone tell me about it camera picture quality compare to Samsung or Nokia You didn't say compared to which Nokia or Samsung. The Lenovo camera is as good as a Galaxy S3 but nowhere near as good as a Nokia 1020. Overall, it's a good camera, not the worst but not the best either. Lots of nice options to play with and a good macro mode plus you can switch off the camera shutter noise too. Volume button can be used a shutter key as well and the lens also captures 1080 HD videos at 30fps.
Feroz , 20 May 2014Is this phone hd or not ??? Kindly suggest, if any other phone is better than this for fast i... moreYes, it is HD, it shoots HD video at 30fps and the screen is 720 x 1280 pixel resolution.
AnonD-203151, 19 May 2014What is the latest OS version on this device ? Also, what is the latest firmware version ?Latest official OS version is 4.4.2 for Vibe UI firmware 1.0 but this is a Chinese ROM only. The latest official OS version for the rest of world OS is 4.2 and is multi language with all Google apps.
Cyb0rgz, 20 May 2014Is this mobile have
1. Notification LED light to flash light when sms/missed call?
2. is... more1. Yes, it has a notification light in the earpiece but it's tiny and only works for missed calls and SMS. It doesn't work for Whatsapp or Email or anything else. Why? Because Lenovo is stupid and don't understand people use email, Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter instead of SMS.
2. Battery is removable but it will void your warranty. Therefore it is classed as non removable. I've not seen any replacement batteries available for sale either so assume it is non removable.
3. Proximity, accelerometer, compass. Have you even bothered to read the spec sheet?
Raul ajit, 20 May 2014Hey I'm using moto g for like 2 months .. Its the best mobile ever .
So far so good ! No la... moreAre you seriously suggesting someone buys a Moto G over a Lenovo P780? The Lenovo has a better camera, bigger screen, monster battery and expandable memory. The Moto G has nothing apart from a shitty Kitkat 4 upgrade that adds rubbish like Google hangouts.
If battery life is your primary concern, there is no contest. Get the Lenovo P780.
jai, 21 May 2014Does anyone know how to get balance information after call..i didnt get balance inforamtion af... moreThere is an option in call settings to enable push messages but you need the latest firmware (124 for ROW).
Does anyone know how to get balance information after call..i didnt get balance inforamtion after diconnect the call..i am using bsnl connection.help me
i got the P780 4days before was setting the phone,did not receive a manual in the box but have set all the basic settings wanted to know is there any way so that the font of the desk top apps can be changed or will have to download an application from the play store,till date i find the battery back is superb for this phone over all its a very good phone to be honest if any one guide me for the font change will appreciate