Hey people i m using Lenovo p780 for past 5 months...
I did not get any trouble till now..Battery performance is awesome...I always keep my data pack on... and 1 get 2 days of battery back up..This is best to opt...
i bought dis fone a month back n am lovin it.. ive nevr experienced any network issues ever like how some have, and theres actually nothin more i want.. ive used s4 previously and other than the hifi features it has, i dont think lenovo has compromised on any basic feature anyone wud need in a new gen smartphone.
nd yeah the best thing abt it, the battery.. wen i tell my frnds tht the last time i charged my phone was 3 days back, their jaws drop..hehe.. on an avg use of calls plus 3g net d phone uses 25-30% per day only..!!
i recommend all my frnds to buy dis one nowaydays..love it soo much.
Fully satisfied with the features....first of all it is not Samsung...n great look
Anonymous, 13 May 2014Possible to update 4.4??Yes u can update to 4.4 by downloading mi ui
I just bought a unit of this yesterday, but picture thumbnails could not be display on the gallery. but when I click the blank thumbnail the picture will appear but labeled with no thumbnail on the pix. what will i do?+
Anonymous, 13 May 2014Possible to update 4.4??Vibe UI is making 4.4 kitkat for this phone.
Please someone advice me where I can buy an English version of P780 8gb ROM
Please email me an answer at: email@example.com
I will be grateful.
Axt24, 28 Jun 2013Disadvantages of Lenovo p780:- 1) Internal Memory only 4gb out of which only 738 Mb is usable... moreI made some modifications(found on internet)and increased Internal storage space to 3,69 GB in cost of internal SD card. Now I have 1 RAM, 3,59 GB internal storage and External SD card 64 GB. Works great. Superb phone!
Anonymous, 13 May 2014Possible to update 4.4??no.. no way .. u got to be kidding !!!!
Now a days everybody confusing about this phone and here I am clarifying all the doubts.
1.Screen PPI is 294 and not 234
2. Resolution is really awesome and all the sensors working in this mobile except pressure sensor even S4 also doesn't have the more sensors
3. One person is asking Canvas 4 or lenovo 780....see Mr. you are really a mad person pls don't compare lenovo with mmx .this mobile beats all the android phones in this range
4. Battery life : if u charge fully for this mobile you will get 24 hours continuous 3G browsing or 2 days WiFi browsing or 4 days normal use means phone calls and music.
5. here is one trip I am telling that was if ur battery percentage is less than 15% then go to lenovo power app and open calibration option and put ur mobile for charging so that your battery will reboot and u will good battery backup
6. every says network problem but this mobile don't have any network issues and u can use both sim cards at a time.
7. you can record fill HD video record and play back.
8. 8 MP back camera is simply superb and 0.3 MP is little average.
9. can make Skype video calls.
10. main advantage is 4000 mag battery and speed carging also.........
any doubts so pls send me a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I purchased P780 before a couple of weeks. And in one line I would say its an awesome phone with a reasonable price tag. I have not experienced any lag what so ever.
Issues and solutions: There was 2 major issues with the phones which was worried, I will tell u guys what I did to resolve the issue.
1. Fluctuating Signal - The signal reception keeps on fluctuating, A guys sitting next to me will have four points and I will have only one or none sometimes. All I did is went in to settings-wireless & networks-mobile network-network mode- GSM only(Default was GSM/WCDMA, it was just a random try after which the issue was resolved now I always have full tower.
2. Phone was rebooting or turning off by itself - For this I was checking the root cause on why this is happening? then I found it happens when I connect and charge a mobile using OTG. Hence I stopped doing it and then reset my phone once and its been 10 days now and no reboot or turning off issues.
Both the issues is fixed now, you guys can also give a try if your phone has this problem. Apart from this I will also like to give the Prons and Cons of this device,
power button should have been on the side of the panel, but that"s ok i have got used to it.
I don't want to say anything bad about other mobile brands but I can say it is surely better than many well known brands in this price range.
If you want a typical android mobile with no compromise for 16K and a Battery like our old nokia phones. GO FOR IT GUYS ... Cheers!!!!!
Anyone tried by inserting 64GB micro SD card and connecting 64GB pendrive to Lenovo P780? Please check and let me know whether those can be accessible?
Thanks in advance