King Kong, 11 Sep 2016 Chat conversation start 5.7M people like this, including Azril Ali and 61 friends Comput... morethe battery is good but the touch is so bothering its not that soft to touch..and it lags when playing games when suddenly theres a msg on messenger when u open it it lags..and theres no file manager!!.how can u acces ur file or copy something from otg if u dont have file manager!..sucks
updated to marshmallow official
rom available on pda.ru
got it cheap at 6700 rs after exchange on flipkart
touch no issues for me
marshmallow more smother than lolipop
can any one confirm if jio volte works on it as i dont have jio sim planningvto buy one
rest excellent phab
I am planning to buy this so I can play clash of clans on a bigger screen. Can it support clash of clans? It is the only game i am playing.
I buy this phab and I'm satisfied. The price is affordable the spec's are nice, battery are awesome... Thank you lenovo phab tuxedo black.
I thought the battery was still 100 percent even it was 4 days after. Left it on standby and noticed that remaining battery is 7 percent. Touch sometimes is faulty but bearable.
Chat conversation start
5.7M people like this, including Azril Ali and 61 friends
hi lenovo .
im currently using the lenovo phab, but im regret about this firmware . im updating the latest firmware , but im notice there are problem .
1) indicator light - always light up
2) gallery - when enter gallery suddently the brightness increase to max
3) file browser (manager) - there are no file browser in this phone
4) touchscreen - bad touchscreen sensor
is there any update about latest firmware ? or it just be like this ??
Phabulous. Sale price of 5k with jabra talk bluetooth headset and case. In USD=106$ only. Good device. Aint running goo apps. Just shareit apps.
Phab with full of hiccups .? My lenovo k1 is faster than this even its just 512mb ram..
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2016Whether this model supports Dongle via USB?Yes it does support usb otg. It will not notify you when you plug the usb otg. To detect your usb otg you must download asus file manager. I use it and it works fine. If you want to unplug it, just go to storage under settings.
babakmansouri, 06 Sep 2016the 2gb one is phab plus which you have No bro, I just bought it... It is phab not phab plus and it has 2gb ram. Check at Flipkart
Display : 7/10(better than good but not great)
Audio : 10/10
Ram management : 8/10( better than k3)
Performance : 8/10 ( after download 63 apps)
Battery : 9/10 (oooo boy it's a blessing)
Camera : front 8/10, back 7/10
Some more pros
1. No lags in multitasking.
2. No heating
3. Less start up time.
4. Flat cable headphone included.
5. Transparent back cover included
6. U can shrink ur screen as per ur requirement.
7. 360° voice recorder
8. Single hand keyboard
Some cons ..but u can ignore it.
1. You have to download HD video to enjoy this big screen.
2. Too heavy..250 gm . U can't hold longer with single hand.
3. OTG supported but no option for eject from system in notification.
4. No file manager
5. You hv to transfer apps to SD card manually.
6. Big games like asphalt 8 playing smoothly but u can't run too many apps while playing.
7. Color production is good but not vivid.
*** These r some small issue that u can ignore at this price 10999.
mobilebaba, 22 Aug 2016No, in India it has 2 GB RAM..the 2gb one is phab plus which you have
Can you please give an update for Marshmallow?! We were waiting for it