Since I bought this phone and I am struggling with sim detection....micro sim works fine ..but the nano is not detected ...and if accidently works...once I close my phone or reset it ...it doesn't detect ..any solution?
AnonD-613335, 24 Nov 2016my phab plus is 4g/lte enable, unit is good, no problemHello what did u do my phone is 3g only don't know what to do😢😢
Ivanich, 06 Dec 2016Your simcard lte ready?
Yes my sim is LTE ready. I use LTE on my previous phone
AnonD-610909, 24 Nov 2016My sim is LTE enabled. I'm getting LTE signal on other phones using the same sim. I even bough... moreI have the same problem. The phone cannot detect LTE signals from Globe or Smart after'upgrading 5.1.1. The 4G network doesn't appear when searching for mobile network. LTE discovery app does not detect LTE signals. Any fix?
Adjust the font size to huge, still same size and hard to read in Google and cnn
Can anyone tell me how to fix my settings in lenovo phab.. I can't open it. It says. Settings has stopped.. And I can't open the setting anymore.... Anybody? Pls help.
Sorry for my English. It's not my native language.
The best phone by Lenovo. Especially browsing the web. Wifi, gaming. Battery isn't removable but it has a decent charging time. Minimal and it last longer compared to Iphone6. Good cam quality. Overall 4.9 is my rating (highest is 5)
Ivanich, 18 Nov 2016Hi lenovo phab or phab plus you updated?ty
do u experience phone being slow whenever you navigate it?
coz mine lags for about 2-3 seconds before it open another application.
Got this a week ago and updated it to 5.1.1 (didn't get option for >6). So far so good phone works without any issue, surprisingly 2GB of RAM is more than enough for multi-tasking and gaming with medium graphics. There seem to be many negative comments about this phablet yet I haven't encountered them, sounds more like bs.
+screen size for media consumption
+sound quality makes video watching immersive
+for the most part smooth touch screen
+perfect budget purchase for average gamers
+no overheating after 3+ hours of continuous gaming
+low amount of bloatware
-heavy weight you need to lean hands when using it for a long time
-camera is grainy in low light
-fits in pocket but can cause discomfort when sitting
-battery lasts 2-3 days of average use but could have been a little better due to screen size
Ms. Cebu City, Phil., 17 Nov 2016Please help me with my Lenovo Phab. I got this unit thru on-line shopping. According to the d... moreIf the updated v5.1.1 has error when launching Settings, Google play or any slowness when running apllication. Do a Hard reset with at least 60% battery power until the errors disappeared
1. Shut down the phone.
2. Press and hold POWER button for 5 to 10 seconds to enter the android root terminal menu(black screen)
3. then when the logo shows up, release only the POWER button. Hold the UP button until the "Android system recovery" menu stabilize(approximately about 11 to 14 seconds based on my experience).
4. Select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using "UP" button to navigate then press POWER button to select.
5. Then Select "Reboot System now"
6. If your phone still has error either in SETTING or Google play repeat the steps BUT rest it for about 30 minutes or more before do another hard reset since this is a linux based O.S. which has bugs but when repeating the execution, the o.s. or application will run smoothly.