Ivanich, 18 Nov 2016Hi kabayan any feedback 5.1.1 update mine still stock os..tyI have updated my Phab to 5.1.1 and it is super Ok .
AnonD-611133, 17 Nov 2016go to settings click More cick Mobile Network click Preferred Network Type choose LTE ... moreIs it support LTE on second sim or only first (main) one cause i cant get LTE on second one.
Hello! After downloading the update of my brand new Phab Plus, a message flashed saying, "Upgrade package signature does not match, cannot install this upgrade package." What should I do?
Ivanich, 17 Nov 2016Hi bro do you update your phab plusSorry, I did not updated my PHAB PLUS because I am planning to sell it since i can't get LTE signal.
AnonD-611133, 17 Nov 2016go to settings click More cick Mobile Network click Preferred Network Type choose LTE ... moreI already tried that dude. I'm not getting any signal when I do that. Do you own a PHAB PLUS too? Did you update it? Where do you live?
AnonD-611133, 17 Nov 2016DL Greenify and install it.....hope it worksHi kabayan any feedback 5.1.1 update mine still stock os..ty
AnonD-610909, 17 Nov 2016I bought a phab plus but it is not getting LTE signal in Ortigas or Makati which is needed for... morego to settings
cick Mobile Network
click Preferred Network Type
enjoy your 4g kabayan...hehehe
I bought a phab plus but it is not getting LTE signal in Ortigas or Makati which is needed for my work, does anyone experience this issue too?
Please help me with my Lenovo Phab. I got this unit thru on-line shopping. According to the description the unit is 4G-LTE Fast Connectivity. My concerns are:
1. it always hung-up in retrieving my contacts.
2. It is soooo slowwww in retrieving my SMS messages.
3. it is so slow in creating text message and retrieving contacts.
Please help me how to address my concerns. Thanks
anyone here tried the 128gb micro sd card class10 on this device is it working properly? compatibility issue?
Badly needing some help..my phab Lenovo says hi has stop working till then cannot touch anything
Anyone knows how to block ads after i updated to mos recent software ads keeps popping up when i have wifi or data on.
nasser, 10 Nov 2016ly Lenovo phab plus(4g lte) can't work , there are no 4g in the mobile setting , i bought it f... moreDial *#*#4636#*#* choose tablet information and click on set preferred network and choose LTE GSM CDMA auto
It worked for me in Egypt
It's my SETTINGS, suddenly stop, before it was my google play store so I decided to reset it.now it's my SETTINGS. PLEASE DO HELP.
Resolution for rror when launching Settings or Google play:
Update v5.0(lollipop) to v6.0.1(mashmallow)
1. click the update via setting ->about ->update (3 update files As of Nov 5,2016)
I successfully updated the Lenovo Phab to v6.0.1 after 3 hard reset.
If the updated v6.0.1 has error when launching Settings or Google play, Do a Hard reset with at least 60% battery power until the errors disappeared
1. Shut down the phone.
2. Press and hold POWER and UP button simultaneously for 5 to 10 seconds
3. then when the logo shows up, release only the POWER button. Hold the UP button until the "Android system recovery" menu stabilize(approximately about 11 to 14 seconds based on my experience).
4. Select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using "UP" button to navigate then press POWER button to select.
5. Then Select "Reboot System now"
6. If your phone still has error either in SETTING or Google play repeat the steps BUT rest it for about 30 minutes or more before do another hard reset since this is a linux based O.s. which has bugs but when repeating the execution, the o.s. or application will run smoothly.