mahesh, 29 Jul 2014How to change the size of desktop icons ??
i didn't find the option.have install launcher, (nova launcher)
To create new folders. Long tap an icon then drag it with another icon, those icons will be placed in a folder. To change the name of the folder. Tap it, then tap the name folder and your keypad will pop up to change it.
great works lenovo for 4.4.2 kitkat update
-internal free memory increase upto 5.3gb
-new lock function looks great
-no need any other antivirus,lenono antivirus works fine
-new bootscreen is awesome
-but i dont know lenovo put anather antivirus norton which is no need
-normal ram uses increase which is cause slow functioning hope lenovo get fix this bugs next update
Upgraded to kitkat. Here are my comments:
1. My apps are gone :( but i reinstalled them from apk retained on my phone. Still, my save files are gone :(
2. No app drawer. Im not used to it. Or i just dont know how to get to the app drawer (not the homescreen with all the apps)
3. Dunno how to create additional folders
4. I still prefer the interface, features and widgets from the previous os (esp the calendar!)
5. Cant deactivate vibrate on notifications. I disabled everything already!
6. Better message ui. The new security app also blocks unwanted messages.
7. Notif bar on previous is better since i can know already the signal status of my networks (g/3g/etc)
8. Still have no feature to see the battery consumption graph
9. Lock screen is better on previous
10. Super limited ringtone choices
11. Chrome often crashes
12. Asphalt7 not working anymore :(
13. Camery still has difficulty focusing on low light, far objects and zoomed in objects :(
14. Cant access internal sd on my pc. Replaced by lenovo suite which doesnt work :(
15. Can read emoji now! But no input option :(
Now im thinking on reseting my phone to factory status :(
Just wanted to ask if after you upgraded to kitkat, does the LOCK feature on the stock video player work disables the HOME key? Mine doesn't. Even if I use the MX player app.
Before I upgraded to kitkat, normally when the LOCK feature on MX Player is enabled, the screen and the 3 buttons below the screen are disabled and shouldn't do anything when pressed. Now, whenver I press the Home button it will go to the desktop screen.
keren, 28 Jul 2014Hi all, how can i stop vibrating when im typing in the message? thanks in advanceGo to settings -> Language & input -> click the settings for android keyboard -> uncheck vibrate on press
Updated my Lenovo to Kitkat. My comments:
- Cool interface
- Takes up about 70% of RAM
- New security system (cannot be uninstalled)
However, i cant find the timer when i use front cam? Anyone know where it went?
BatoOl, 27 Jul 2014whenever i lock my mobile the wifi network gets disconnect , can anyone guide me ?go to settings/wlan press the left side key beside the home key button then select advance. put always in keep wlan on during sleep. hope this helps.
Hii today I updated to KitKat 4.4.2
I took the backup from Lenovo tool n now I'm not able to connect to Lenovo tool.... Help me I did all the things... Updated driver n all other thing
Hi all, how can i stop vibrating when im typing in the message? thanks in advance
i aleady upadate my s820 to kitkat and so fab!!
i like it,nice interface and has a nice features
ria, 24 Jul 2014This.phone can hotspot with laptop or other device or not?yes it can in 3 ways by usb thatering and wifi ang bluetooth works amazing no need for router if you have good band signal on your sim it will give you up to 10mbps i used it all the time
whenever i lock my mobile the wifi network gets disconnect , can anyone guide me ?
can any one help me out , whnever i lock my mobile wifi network gets discounted :(
how to solve this problem?