the call cost is not being shown...any remedy or suggestion for this
Travis -KL, 06 Jun 2014Boy, the battery life is so so bad. I cant use the phone for more than 6hrs. I don't Skype, I ... moreI must admit that battery life is indeed poor. But I can survive a day with low screen brightness and Wifi/bluetooth/GPS/background syncing off.
Never buy a lenovo product. I had bought a Lenovo S820 (Red) phone about 3 months ago and within 1 month its display stopped working. The company decided to refund the money as there were no parts to repair it. I was told that the money would be credited to my bank account within 15 days. Despite repeated calls, every time I am told that the money would be credited to my bank account within 2 – 3 days but the same does not happen. It’s been one month since the phone was given back. Absolutely lousy service and no proper service centres or people to answer.
Can you do an in depth review of this cellphone? Thanks
can I use the phone to do messaging with Chinese hand written on screen. All Chinese iphone used by me previously can have this Chinese hand write function. please advise.
Boy, the battery life is so so bad. I cant use the phone for more than 6hrs. I don't Skype, I have turned off my FB app. My Whatz app I active, but don't chat much. And I purchased the phone one week back. I even downloaded the "Battery Doctor", coz the battery life is so bad. Words cant explain my frustration.
Please Dont Buy thi phone ...when i broght this mobile its screen got damaged with in 15 days..then i reachd to servce center then they cost me 8800/- so please its worth less to buy this phone such a delicated one...
How did u update the phone to vibe ui 1.5?
From the ota or vibeui.com?
I NEED HELP!! I updated my Vibe UI to 1.5 and then my play store and other apps are missing.. I didn't make a back up sadly (cos I was stupid).. can you guys help me? How do I get the play store?
Recently I purchased this phone and the menu seems to be missing (you know when you tap the home button and the menu pops up (all the apps and stuff like on a Samsung I guess..) or is the phone just like that ?
Have been using this phone for last 7 months. I have the red 8 GB version. So far:
1. Camera is good and worthy of price.
2. Battery life is acceptable. With single sim, can last for 1 and half day with 2 hrs of Skype video call, 4 hours of Whatsapp, 4 hour of web surfing and 20 minutes of calls.
3. With dual sim, charge once in 24 hrs required.
4. Gaming performance is fine, It does not hang with most of the games.
5. Display is very clear and sharp. Specially the web surfing is quite comfortable. The tiny font is readable without magnification most of the time.
6. No problems in WiFi connectivity when it is set to "always on".
7. Sometimes signals are lost in basement.
8. Flashlight is quite handy.
9. Viewing angles are quite wide.
10. Ambient light sensor is sluggish and battery is consumed more when set to automatic brightness. So keep it off.
11. Light weight set is easy to carry.
12. Slim design easily slides into pocket of jeans.
So far, I am quite satisfied with this set.