Phone is great, specially battery life and Display.
But RAM consumption is always seen about 75% even when disabled/Force stopped many unwanted applications might be because of customized UI.
There are many preinstalled unwanted apps and there is no option to uninstall it.
If Lenovo is planning for OS upgrades its a good mid range options
Is White colour cover available in Lenovo S820?
I heard only Red colour cover is availabe.
Actually I want a White colour cover in Lenovo S820.
I'm going to buy this phone next week. So please if any one knows do tell me.
i just bought this phone about 1 month ago..its not reliable bcoz of the lcd problem whereas there were many annoying dot patterns kept popping on the lcd when playing games..stupid phone..not recommended buying... even after i send it for repair (still under warranty),the problem keep persists..
My Lenovo S820 keep restarting.
Still happening after i upgrade firmware.
Anyone can help??
SAM, 11 May 2014How do we take screen snapshot with this phone? Anyone pleaseClick on the Power button & Volume key for 2 seconds simultaneously.
SAM, 11 May 2014How do we take screen snapshot with this phone? Anyone pleaseClick on the Power button & Volume key for 2 seconds.
Can someone please help me with some information, I am highly interested in this phone and would like to purchase one for use in the UNITED STATES However I can not get a clear answer whether or not this phone has multiple versions. I need one that covers 850wcdma / 1900wcdma standards for use with tmobile and or at&t however lenovo's product description separates its listing on gsm frequencies with asian pacific and latin america, does this phone cover both standards or are there 2 different versions of it?
SmartphoneDude, 06 May 2014Great Phone been using for 9Months, it's worth it. :)) Happy user here. Can u pls tell me about its disadvantage that u r facin.do u suggest to buy it?
i heard that there are few code types of S820. 4GB, 8GB, ROW, CN, etc....
anyone can tell me more about it? may be official link describes those types?
and how can i identify the type differences phisicaly??
thx in advance.
Kushan , 09 May 2014Need help,which should I buy s820, s660 or s650?? Pls help me S820 is the best!
Sriram, 12 Apr 2014Hi all i'Ve been using this phone for 2 months now. So here comes my review.
1. The ... moreI hate this phone. It has been like I just bought it and from the minute it has started giving problems.
1. Call quality sucks. Too much disturbance is heard. My Dad's Xperia C is way better than this shit. This is because no noise cancellation mic is present in this phone.
2. Ui is awful. Typically copied from Samsung.
3. Feels plasticy. Very bad plastic.
4. Camera is OK.
5. Will never see 4.4 Kitkat on this phone. Because Kitkat has onscreen buttons.
6. Display is OK.
7. 3g works good, but It doesn't catch WIFI signals. Bluetooth takes too long to connect.
8. Phone doesn't lock gps locations fast. It takes about a min or two. Piece of shit.
9. Speaker is too rough.
10. Useless Pre installed apps. Just wasting memory.
11. Lags a lot when it gets full. Mediatek Quad Core is not upto the mark.
12. Signal drops are often found. Only Single simply supports 3g.
13. I have made a very big mistake buying this piece of shit.
Will never buy a lenovo again in my life.
santero, 08 May 2014Have any one got gps problem?? Mine the signal from the gps cannot be reach and always searchi... moreYa..mine also the same...look like the gps is searching only...dunno why...but he will go to my place that i am
Have any one got gps problem?? Mine the signal from the gps cannot be reach and always searching for the gps but find nothing, can i fix this issue with ota update firmware??
Super I think it is better for every one most of the apps are working