clevy, 04 Apr 2014i tried restarting my phone but the fvcking flappy bird is still slomo .. not hanging not lagg... moreTry to download the Flappy Bird version 3.0...if you are using the 1.3 or 1.2 version of Flappy Bird, then you will experience lags and slow motion.
Anonymous, 06 Apr 2014Sure canYes, it supports screenshots while your playing games. All you need to do is press the low volume key along with the power button key.
yyy, 06 Apr 2014Hi. Help please. I'm not a fan of QWERTY keypad, I like the traditional 4x4 keypad. Someone pl... moreFor lenovo S820 no built in traditional keypad. However, you can download Touchpal App. Then it gives you an option to use QWERTY and the Traditional Keypad..That's what I did in mine.
Is it true that s820 shoot only 3gp formate, there's no option for shoot video in mp4 formate
clevy, 05 Apr 2014thanks for your solution of advice now my problem is that i cant find flappy bird with 3.0 ver... moreWe all know that it's not available in the Play store. So what I did was finding it through google.com. Then search the name of the game like Flappy bird then add the word apk.. for example Flappy Bird apk...then you'll be given links. not all the link works. You need to find it one by one..that's what i did in mine.
stress, 12 Apr 2014coverage verrrrrrryyy bad . . . why ?????? don't sell before troubleshoot that. . . this is fi... more coverage very bad for upcountry or deepening village.. for any telco i think..
my bluetooth connection does not working with my PC.. pls help
and how i could get the petal view/ icon on desktop mobile ^.^
how could I get that petal desktop icon / view.. it looks unique ^.^
coverage verrrrrrryyy bad . . . why ?????? don't sell before troubleshoot that. . . this is first iennovo brand i buy, n i don't believe your product. . . very bad. .
Hi all i'Ve been using this phone for 2 months now. So here comes my review.
1. The phone is blazing fast. I haven't encountered a single lag. Its smooth to move around the screen.
2. The display is awesome with really good colours and great blacks.
3. Has a decent battery life and can last for more than a day with average everyday usage with 3g connection turned on all the time
4. UI is very attractive and offers a lot of options for customization
5. Camera is pretty good than many other top brand phones out there and there are a lot of tools that you can play around with
6. Voice clarity and background noise cancellation during calls is amazing. I previously has a Sony Xperia and I had to press the phone to my ear to hear the person at the other end. With this, even while travellinmg where ther is lot of nice, I can hear clearly.
7. There is no call dropping.
8. Lenovo power does a good job at power saving but it tends to interfere with our day to day activities. We can always download a battery saver app from the play store though
9. Sound quality is very good. I read some reviews that the headphones that come with the box are useless. But I found them to be on par with if not better than some sony headphone that come with xperia models. Basically if you are not an audiophile, then the headphones will be perfect for you
10. There are a lot of highly useful inbuilt apps like the task cleaner which does a pretty good job at clearing RAM space and in stlye
11. Build quality is good and it doesn't feel creaky or wobbly while using although the back panel is a bit slippery so you might want to take additional care if you have sweaty palms.
1. Takes a long time to charge a 100%
2. Automatic brightness is bit glitchy. The screen dims and brights up randomly with no apparent reason.
If you want a dual sim smart phone with these specs butdont want to trust models like lava or xolo and at the same time want something other than the big brands like sony samsung etc, then blindly go for this
Its a bang for your buck
If you have any more questions regarding this, then please post it here
lenovo is the king of smartphone. Use it ......feel it....................
at the time of chating woth my friends key pad is nly show in strait its doesnt rotate plz tel me how to rotate keypad at the time of typing
my lenovo S820 lately has very frequent nerwork clash between vodafone and loop. can any one suggest a solution for this as my phone losses network on both sim cards and phone goes dead and revives immediately but i loose my calls.