Pls somebody answer to my previous.. I'm about to buy pls somebody tel
Hi so i just bought the s850 today,and i love it! The camera is really good too.
Does it has gorilla glass ? In youtube there is a video proof but in specs they didn't listed.. Pls tel more about network issue.. When travellin in local areas also the network fails ?
this is a good phone but btry backup not good....
Its an amazing phone..... i love it!
The only word about this phone is WOWWWWWWWWW :-)What a phone.. Am loving it loving it loving it. Its a wonderful phone I swear!!! trust my words and go for it!! Affordable price with beautiful features. A must buy phone!!
Abraham, 27 Nov 2014I bought this phone just last week..... Everything is good...but I have little confused about ... moreyeah i have this mobile very disappointing camera
I bought this phone just last week..... Everything is good...but I have little confused about camera.....is it 13MP or 5MP it doesn't works as 13MP..its equal to 5mp only....so please if u can fix it again on next update I'll be very grateful to the lenovo...
pls let me know about this sound
zest, 26 Nov 2014Evrything about this phone is awesome...stylish classy looks,good battery..superb camera....bu... morehow bright is its led flash? can it take good pictures in the absolute dark?
Hey guys~recently I got my new smartphone that is Lenovo s850..I use it dy almost 1week, faced network issue one time, the auto restart also juz one time...maybe I got a very very very bad phone before that is HTC DESIRE C so I think that the issue of this Lenovo s850 that I faced is not a big problem. I still feel okay and satsfied about Lenovo s850.
Well, 5 inch screen is awesome :)
Evrything about this phone is awesome...stylish classy looks,good battery..superb camera....but for some reason I can't play online mmo RPG games...even when I have 3g net pack which works perfctly fine for downloading,browsing etc...I can play the games via. Wifii but can't play via my network...
im quite perplexed if somebody got connection problem.
I brought my lenovo during fishing to the area where the other phone couldn't get the signal, but my lenovo just fine. I can call, text, even use google map (which is need data connection).
At that time i fuctioned only one sim card slot. Is that making any different if i used two slots?
I've used this phone for two months:
- got the feel of premium design
- the battery only 2,150mAh, but it works really efficient becoz lenovo has its own power management. In busy use (screean mostly on, soc med and browsing) it can remain 10-12 hours. Normal use will last 20-24 hours. when in sleep mode, it spent only 1% battery in 5 hours (power saving mode)
- security also very good provided by lenovo
- looks very fragile (becoz it's shiny and looks like glass), but actually it's so sturdy. I dropped almost 4 times (hard drop) but nothing happened.
- very easy to use, has several smart features which very helpful
- very clear phone call quality (i use several phones and making call from same area and provider, lenovo one of the best).
- value for money, at this price range one of the best
- you dont need big storage if you have dropbox or other similar apps.
- no gorilla glass
- no compass (i intalled compass app but couldn't work)
- it is so sleek, sometime i put on edge of the couch and fallen down. also takes time to handle it comfortably with your hand.
- camera flash couldn't set as auto (dunno how)
raj, 09 Nov 2014Can you please tell me how to solve e these network issue.. Actually I'm not getting 3g network Me too facing network problem . it comes daily 3 to 4 time I need to reset my mobile. Kindly advice how yo over come this issue
ameer, 25 Nov 2014don't listen to anybody guys.this is a damn good phone.i never got any of the hanging or batte... moreYes phone is good but what is the use of it when there is no network in phone.
Guys this phone does have network issue when we change our location from one place to another & sometimes it also does not read the sim card.
Lenovo please brings some good updates related to network issue.
Dont buy this phone. Network issue is major issue.
don't listen to anybody guys.this is a damn good phone.i never got any of the hanging or battery problem.and no networkproblem.
i would suggest this phone to all my friend. great performance. superb camera and its looking good overall. keep it up good work lenovo!
Anonymous, 25 Nov 2014This is a good phone as compare to MotoG and other similar phones.
I never faced signal or ot... moreshould i buy this phone or not kindly advise .
is there 3g nework or not?
is there really network problem or all are face commented pls tell me guys
Has signal problem whenever u keep in pocket or driving around it does not refresh. and the signal freezes. The phone hangs.
Log in I forgot my password Sign up