My S860 1gb version is on kitkat. Heavy usage, 20hr 45m. On screen is 7hr 30m.
I think jellybean can last longer.
[deleted post]This is the 10 reasons why I use Lenovo S860 :
1. Powerful 4000mAH battery, can lasts for 1,5 days playing online game like clash of clans intensively. Charger 2000mAH can charge in the package, can charge superfast.
2. Aluminium metal body and solid built macho designed (which makes me likebit the most).
3. Huge RAM 2GB.
4. Big internal memory 16GB.
5. Camera Rear 8MP with excellent quality and with flash LED, Front 1,6MP.
6. Great Android JB with nice lenovo UI, can upgradable to kitkat.
7. Screen 5,3 inch with scratch resistant Gorilla glass version 1.
8. Quad core 1,3 powerful processor.
9. Dual SIM Card.
10. USB on the go for USB reading or to charge other device.
AnonD-302060, 24 Sep 2014is anyone has kitkat on s860 ?Yes and works very smooth
shcxatter2, 23 Sep 2014powerful specs pff, you can say that to my oneplus oneWell standby 41 days! beat that :) if you can!
shcxatter2, 23 Sep 2014powerful specs pff, you can say that to my oneplus oneAt least i am not all the time with the charger in my hands
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2014Absolutely perfect it has all i wanted. Powerful specs.powerful specs pff, you can say that to my oneplus one
AnonD-135682, 21 Sep 2014Ok i get an error saying "unfortunately setting has stopped" when i choose system up... moreReset to factory settings and try again, maybe you installed some antivirus or something else that prevents the procedure
Ok i get an error saying "unfortunately setting has stopped" when i choose system update. What to do to fix this error?
And about the design well you will see.... this all-glass design its simply wow!!
koma, 20 Sep 2014why does my s860 only got 1gb of ram instead of 2gb... There are two versions
koma, 20 Sep 2014why does my s860 only got 1gb of ram instead of 2gb... Lenovo S860 exists in two versione, China version with 1gb and ROW (rest of world) with 2gb, you probably got the china version