Guys who has bought s920, can you guys put a review on the batter life?
Anonymous, 08 Jul 2013Hello guys, please help vote of your preferred choice. Here is my list with rank 1 as my first... morewhat i'ved herd to other people who owns Lenovo s920 is better than Samsung galaxy grand..
arslanusman2003, 08 Aug 2013Hi,
I havn't checked the OTG feature yet, I will try it out. But I expect good speed since ... moreHi Arslan,
Thanks for your feedback. I have bought the phone and put a Sandisk ultra SD card. It is working well. Somewhere I read that the volume keys can be used for zoom in and out while using camera but in my phone it is acting as dedicated camera key to take the pictures. I am not sure whether it is an expected behaviour or can be change that. Have you faced anything like that ??
thanks and regards
Gegeyo, 08 Aug 2013Hi guys this is Gege. I read on google articles that this phone doesnt have google play st... moreRoot is not required, play store is already there. It is just a normal android phone.
Hi guys this is Gege.
I read on google articles that this phone doesnt have google play store. Cause i saw there that you need to root it first to have that. Thankyou.
Please answer!!! thanks
Raj, 07 Aug 2013Hi Arslan,
Thanks for the review.
Will it be able to play movies from USB/external hard d... moreHi,
I havn't checked the OTG feature yet, I will try it out. But I expect good speed since performance wise phone has no lags.
SD card I am using and have not seen any issues while running apps or videos playback. Another thing for SD card you can go for higher grade card as well.
halo..i've just bought my s920 2 days ago..at first i want to buy smsung galaxy grand but the provider recommend me with s920..i cmpare this 2 mdel and i choose s920 bcoz it's prfomnce is greater than glaxy grand..it has greater cmera prfrmnce than glxy grand..good display and quadcore 1.2..smsung grand just win bcoz of it brand..5.3inch dsplay is big enough..great prfmnce when surfing..no lag..
arslanusman2003, 06 Aug 2013Hi,
I bought Lenovo S920 last week, I have been using it for few days and noticed some pros a... moreHi Arslan,
Thanks for the review.
Will it be able to play movies from USB/external hard drive ?
Have to tried any microSD card ? If yes, howz the speed in fetching data/running apps from micro SD ?
I bought Lenovo S920 last week, I have been using it for few days and noticed some pros and cons of the phone that I would like to share.
- Very good camera result
- Battery backup as per expectation.
- Clear display.
- Very fast with quad core processor.
- UI is also good full of customizations and colours.
- Power saving option are very well managed.
Here are the Cons:
- Camera lets cover is always in contact with surface when phone is placed anywhere. It will put scratches on lens over the time, unless that glass in scratch less, that i don't think soo.
- 4G internal memory is not sufficient enough to match other specs of phone which are quite high end.
- Power off button and volume buttons are not placed well. It feels odd to use.
- During messaging Enter key is missing from keyboard. You need to install 3rd party keyboard to overcome this.
- No built-in app for notes, To me this is very basic app.
- No option in contacts to filter the contacts without phone numbers. You have to bear all email addresses in phone book.
- Doesn't support smart roll.
- If you select the gadget Accu weather it ask for location and now you plan not to enter location, you cannot quit, you have to send it to background, no other option.
- When you buy a phone, the vibration profile has description with typo error (Switch) s missing it becomes (witch). This is fixed when you upgrade the phone.
- When a new message comes a new window pops up, if you select read it won't do anything. (Better keep this feature off, don't popup on new message)
Overall, I think phone comes with a very reasonable price, if you are ok with the issues I mentioned above should go for this phone. Save some money :)
I didn't knew about S820 model, else would have bought that one. To me screen size is a big extra big, it is difficult to carry all the time in pocket.
YEOH, 05 Aug 2013r u sure that Note 2 Case Fit?yes, it fits even if its a leather or a jellycase but of course, dont expect that it has the same speaker hole and exact camera hole at the back
drag, 30 Jul 2013Accessories are same size with Samsung Note 2, especially casings.r u sure that Note 2 Case Fit?
is this phone can download games from google play store? or it has downloader for games? can anyone tell me pls, i like the specs of this phone, and has a cheaper price, i just dont know if i can download games,
Nani, 31 Jul 2013Anybody has experience with browsing internet with this phone? Is the data speed enough for fa... moreInternet browsing on this phone is super fast, but of course it all depends on the signal of your internet provider. I have no problem browsing and no lag at all with the videos. 7.2 is more than enough for browsing. 21mbps is mostly used for downloading big files. Of course you will not download big files with your mobile network, it will cost you so much.
Anybody has experience with browsing internet with this phone? Is the data speed enough for fast browsing?
Pls let me know those of you eho already have the phone.
mUSHTAQ, 29 Jul 2013Does the PHone have Gorilla Glass Protection?It has gorilla glass and comes with screen protection out of the box.
i bought it in china 8 days ago. before this i have samsung withe oled screen an i thought it was the best display around. S920 is better: bright natural color and unlike OLED this is not oversaturated. 4 core is speedy. battery life is good. oneword says it all about this phone : outstanding.