good screen, longlasting battery,otg support,lolipop no problem dual band
wifi ( little bit weak compare with my phone) i got it half year ago and there
is no major issue. since i have these tablet my laptop lay somewhere in
drower 3-4 hours daily usage great tablet over all
What are the specifications for the sd card ?, i mean SDSC, SDHC or SDXC ?, UHS-I, UHS-II, or SDIO, thanks
Shahzaib , 09 Dec 2015Nope you can can only message Can you get whatsapp?..
Ok. About Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70.
- No Lollipop upgrade from KitKat offered (30.Dec.2015.).
- No multiple user accounts (option not visible/disabled)
- No apps folder/view. No apps search. No close all apps option.
- No Miracast support. No hardware display port..
- 3D performance so so .. Asphalt not playable.
- Goood screen. Good battery.
I got this for Christmas. Love it but I am afraid to upgrade to lollipop after reading about so many people having problems when they updated. Any suggestions?
I got mine for Christmas. Am very happy with it but have seen bad reports from people who upgrade to lollypop5. Anyone know what is going on? I am afraid to upgrade after what I have seen.
Where can i find this tablet Im in the USA and so far no luck
LEVONO TAB2 10-70L
hey, i got hands on this one for my 9yo boy... it is sumthin sumthin...
ng, 01 Dec 2015If its voice calling tab or not?Nope you can can only message
Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015To those who had it; is it good in reading documents, pdf,word .......etcYes due to high resolution of display it is crystal clear for texts and reading purpose
with how much can I get this tablet in kenya.. it has great reviews
To those who had it; is it good in reading documents, pdf,word .......etc
Feels a bit creaky and plastic, but...
- Really nice and sharp screen (higher resolution than other tablett with comparable Price)
- Quite native android (lollipop avilable), almost (?) free from bloatware (eg. No pre-installed Facebook app)
- 2Gb RAM, most comparable tabs have 1-1.5 Gb
So, apart from the "low end" feeling, it's a really nice tab!! :-)
I doubt there is much better in rhe same price range...