frustrated, 11 Aug 2015WARNING : if you are from the Philippines do not buy this tablet A7-30gc. !!! touch screen was... moreActually, there is a solution for that kind of problem; the tablet's screen isn't calibrated, so you should calibrate it by following this simple instruction:
For those who are still having touch screen problems, try this. It worked for me.
Steps to Fix Touchscreen:
1. Make sure your tablet is on.
2. Battery level must not be low (below 15%) This is also safe even if the tablet is plugged in.
3. HOLD the volume down and power button AT THE SAME TIME. Do not let go no matter what until you feel the tablet vibrate. It's normal that it will take a screenshot and the screen will turn off.
4. You are now in test mode. You can choose from "Full Test" and "PCBA Test" (this will test all parts of your tablet even the touch screen which is the first part) or "Item Test" (choose Touchpanel Edge).
5. Whatever you choose from the 3 options (I do recommend Item Test then Touchpanel as this is shorter) you will be presented with red lines. Just trace it by following your fingers through the red lines that will appear (doesn't have to be exact)
6. You are now done. Just HOLD the power button and click Restart.
rajesh, 01 Sep 2015never buy lenovo tab, within one week LED problem started, there is nobody taking responsibili... moreLMAO...Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 has an LCD screen not LED; your posting in a wrong thread.
Here's the download link of the zip package that contains the latest firmware (Lollipop 5.0.1): https://yadi.sk/d/sm8Lic-biCGCm
Note: This update is only for "Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30HC."
Download the Zip file, and put it into your tablet's memory.
Settings>About Tablet>System Update>On the upper-right corner you will see a little chest box symbol that is next to the refresh symbol, click on the box> Locate and tap the zip file> then Install, then wait for about a couple of minutes till it boot into the homescreen.
Anonymous, 10 Sep 2015how to get lollipop?Just simply go to settings>about>"Check for update".
my friend has this tab, and it works well.. not that great but for an average tab user, it's worth it.
irfanamimie, 05 Sep 2015how to clik screen shoot?? thank you.just simply press and hold the power and down volume key at the same time.
Anybody use it for reading cbr?I want to now if i can read cbr good in "fit to screen" ,not panel by panel..
sakachin, 07 Sep 2015hey ! i just wanted to ask , does it has usb otg support ?!!no .. it doesnt have otg support..
sakachin, 07 Sep 2015hey ! i just wanted to ask , does it has usb otg support ?!!yes
Xperia, 04 Sep 2015Just got android lolipop on my tab 2 love it can u tell me how?
oif, 30 Aug 2015Got it 2 days ago. It had the touch issue out of the box but then I got the lollipop upgrade a... moreCan u tell me how to upgrade lollipop? I have check everyday OTA but it said i am using the latest version (KitKat 4.4.2). Please advice for the update.. Thanks
cool, 31 Mar 2015i liked this tab so much.all features of this phone are good.i m happy with my lenovo tab 2 a7-30are u from philippines?
shabzf4mkwt, 01 Sep 2015hi friends , Iam trying to buy this tab lonovo2 A7-30.Please i need advise honest... moreI bought it yesterday and the 1 thing I don't like is the front can. Its the worst! U can't use it on Skype. I mean its so dark u won't recognize your face!
It's not tottaly super but its good . lollipop makes it looks good and fast and smart . but don't even try the camera 😊