Is there is SIM card available in the Tablet and it is supported Voice + Data?
Bunty, 04 Nov 2017Can we do normal call from this tab??Yes their is a version with GSM support, other only wifi
when this tab is available in market? in middle-east markets such as iran and dubai , that is not available and no one know date of availability.
Prakash, 14 Sep 2017Specs looks good, any idea what is the charging time from 0-100%, does it support fast charge?From 5%-39% takes 1 hour.
From 5-70% takes 2 hours
It takes 3 hours 45 minutes from 0-100%
Brightness 35%...30 min YouTube uses 5%
60 min YouTube uses 9%
1 Day use..could last 11-12 hours
From Damir Franc in Germany https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Ie3VyxMwc
Just Buy IT.
Better than ASUS, Huawei and og course Samsung in same price range..just check IT out
Screen in Plus close to Apple's Retina
Prakash, 14 Sep 2017Specs looks good, any idea what is the charging time from 0-100%, does it support fast charge?i watch it on you tube.,3hours and 45mins
Specs looks good, any idea what is the charging time from 0-100%, does it support fast charge?
Just received the tablet & it is nice & fast, would be nice if the software keys would vanish while on the browser they do use a bit of space.
The screen would have been way better if it was LED the LCD screen is affecting my eyes quickly unfortunately.
I just got my LT4 Plus 4GB/64GB(WIFI only) last week and it's awesome!!!battery life is pretty good and is a well-rounded performance tablet.i got one firmware update as soon as the tablet loaded up which is pretty good.hopefully Lenovo will roll out Android O on it though I wouldn't expect it to roll out with half a year but I'm hopeful coz I own a Lenovo Tab S2 A10-70F and I wasn't expecting it to get Marshmallow but it did anyway last month.
It was 300Â€ for the 64GB in a local store here. Normal price is 350Â€. And I missed the oportunity...
Now, I think lenovo should release a "Tab 4 10 Pro" to compete with the iPads. It should have:
- Reduced bezzels (not really necessary, but would be cool)
- 4 speakers (there's already two on top, so we just need 2 more on the bottom)
- Quad HD screen (maybe even 4k, but that's overkill)
- 4GB RAM 128GB / 6GB RAM 256GB / 8GB RAM 512GB
- Maybe make it a bit thicker for a bigger battery. But 7000 mAh is already fine
- Snapdragon 835
- Better Cameras (not really necessary too)
- Android 8.0
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Some pins for a keyboard, or maybe modularity, like the moto z. For example a modular projector, speakers or gamepad (for the 8-inch model)
- Back made out of metal or aluminium. If not, it should have wireless charging
- IP68 (Sony had it. Lenovo can do it too)
- And for the 8 inch model, a hybrid LCD/e-ink display. Don't know if possible, but would be nice to have. It's like that Casio smartwatch
kml, 18 Aug 2017"The tablet that can't be bought."Available in the Netherlands