It was 300Â€ for the 64GB in a local store here. Normal price is 350Â€. And I missed the oportunity...
Now, I think lenovo should release a "Tab 4 10 Pro" to compete with the iPads. It should have:
- Reduced bezzels (not really necessary, but would be cool)
- 4 speakers (there's already two on top, so we just need 2 more on the bottom)
- Quad HD screen (maybe even 4k, but that's overkill)
- 4GB RAM 128GB / 6GB RAM 256GB / 8GB RAM 512GB
- Maybe make it a bit thicker for a bigger battery. But 7000 mAh is already fine
- Snapdragon 835
- Better Cameras (not really necessary too)
- Android 8.0
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Some pins for a keyboard, or maybe modularity, like the moto z. For example a modular projector, speakers or gamepad (for the 8-inch model)
- Back made out of metal or aluminium. If not, it should have wireless charging
- IP68 (Sony had it. Lenovo can do it too)
- And for the 8 inch model, a hybrid LCD/e-ink display. Don't know if possible, but would be nice to have. It's like that Casio smartwatch
kml, 18 Aug 2017"The tablet that can't be bought."Available in the Netherlands
Might want to change the release date. Probably won't see this tablet available for purchase till September. The Lenovo website doesn't even have this product listed; only Lenovo Tab 4 10 is available at this time.
Argos 16gb version no thanks. There's a placement release soon on Amazon for the 64gb 4gb ram for £349.99 Which is not to bad for a landscape tablet with 4gb ram.
can anyone tell me about its expected release date in India ??????????
Talked to Lenovo rep today and he confirms August release. Should never announce it until release date fixed. Compounded screw up by changing date several times.
New one has less resolution than tab 3 plus ? Smaller battery? Are they going backwards ? Any word on price for 64gb 4 ram ? Mixed reports.
Unfortunately the delay on this product is unforgivable.....not sure I can wait until you release for retail. Spoke to 2 customer service reps who could not tell me anything about availability.....not good marketing...
Lenovo... was hoping to get one but you din't kept your release date on May so I have gotten a Chromebook instead. Your tablet doesn't have a display port anyway...
What happen with this tablet!? It suppose to lunch on the market in may.
I was waiting 4 this model but cause of the huge delaying to sell it in the stores (I hear about this tablet in dec 2016 :v... still waiting 4 it) I finally bougt the Huawei MEDIAPAD T3 10 that is the same with a little less battery. Sorry Lenovo, next time work harder and faster.