AnonD-491946, 25 Jan 2016k4 note still has more RAM and 3500 mah battery is backup killer for 2.2 Ghz phone. It's clocked at 1.8ghz and comes with a LTPS display which consumes less power
KP, 25 Jan 2016Why they are not providing earphone? any idea guys??The answer is very simple, because they want you to but it separately
nice phone, for music, video and gameing..no heating problem, batery back up is poor it will last for 24 hours but problem is u cant stop broadcast messages
after using 2 days.... and a ota update
1. Display brightness very low.
2. Sunlight visibility very poor.
3. Very Slow Processor
4. You can't feel it has 3 gb ram
5. Asphalt or other heavy game laggy
6. Inbuilt only 9 gb avalable.
7. No Headphone in the box
8. Hang Problem
1. Good Battery Back up
2. Camera is ok
3. Fingerprint Scanner working quickly and accurate but only 2 finger only you an register
AnonD-492981, 25 Jan 2016No Launch Plans for India Yet. As Usual, Till then Play With K4 we should stop to buy K4 note. yes we can do this. lenovo playing us.
K4 and K5 both of then same price range even K5 might be less,
Much upgrade hardware, good display, 3500mAh battery, but they lunch it china.
Lenovo cheat us, in twitter lenovo send us lot's of teaser and make a huge impression, And then sent an old device which is previously lunched as a A7010 or Vibe x3 lite.
Now they are ready to go K5 whish is relay a good phone and teaser or hint say this a K5 Note. K4 note lunched only a week age, and now K5 note, Even Jan 27 lunch Vibe x3 in india. Bad marketing strategy.
We should leave that K4 note.
Hello guys, which is best screen guard for lenovo k4 note.......please suggest me!!!
Anonymous, 25 Jan 2016For those who think they just bought the right phone just got punk'd because k5 note is alread... morek4 note still has more RAM and 3500 mah battery is backup killer for 2.2 Ghz phone.
AnonD-170061, 25 Jan 2016Can someone who already has this phone please clarify :
1. Does it have backlight home, bac... more1. Does it have backlight home, back, menu buttons ? - no backlight. Only capacitive buttons which still helps a lot than likes of Moto E which relies on software buttons.
2. Multicolor notification LED ? Yes
3. Option to disable or uninstall unwanted bundled / built-in apps ? Use debloater app connecting your device to usb in debugging mode
4. Fast charging option ? else what is the time taken for full charge ? No fastcharge, but normal charging doesn't take more than 2h to get to 100% from 0.
5. Average battery backup with 3G/Wifi, Facebook, WhatsApp - always on and with mild gaming (like subway, templerun etc) ? 1 day minimum
6. Does it support model VR headset or only specific model ? all VR headset compatible
Kinny, 25 Jan 2016what is IR blaster mean!IR blaster is nothing but infrared receiver which helps controlling any IR device, to simply put it can replace all your tv/dth/AC/ remotes.
Can someone who already has this phone please clarify :
1. Does it have backlight home, back, menu buttons ?
2. Multicolor notification LED ?
3. Option to disable or uninstall unwanted bundled / built-in apps ?
4. Fast charging option ? else what is the time taken for full charge ?
5. Average battery backup with 3G/Wifi, Facebook, WhatsApp - always on and with mild gaming (like subway, templerun etc) ?
6. Does it support model VR headset or only specific model ?
Thanks in advance ...
does the lenovo k4 note has seperate microsd slot or it is either SIM1 or MICORSD. please revert immediately