everything is good and worth buying at this price..
the only issue, is the processor which cannot handle high graphic games leading to lagging and lil heating
but can handle most of the games without any lag..
K4cool, 21 Jan 2016When I press my power button, I can't find the split screen option on my lenovo k4 go to settings-select features-at the bottom you'll find vr mode-enable it
then when you long press power button, you'll get the vr mode, the split screens
Actaully my friend I m confused with letv le 1s or Lenovo k4 note...letv is a new Chinese company bt Lenovo is know for everyone..what should I do please suggest go with good design powerful processor or averge designed processor k4 note ???
My VR headset will be delivered today.. sadly i had to pay 1200 for it.. :(
But very excited about getting it :)
Installed Asphalt 8: Airborne... can be played without any lag in medium settings.. unfortunately it lags in High settings as the Processor Mediatek MT6753 and Graphics Processor Mali-T720MP3 is not capable enough to handle high graphics games.. But still i am totally satisfied with its performance as one cannot expect too much with this Budget High Performance Phone... Its a true VFM Product !!!
anaban, 21 Jan 2016does it has gyro sensor and can it be use with cardboard. yes...any vr headset will work... :-)
Chaitu GVNS, 22 Jan 2016@Arish007......Thanks...alot...! :)No worries dude :)
Prasi22, 21 Jan 2016how to do this splitting? i didnt see any app related to this... plz help me.. i bot on 20th salejust press and long hold on mobilr lock key ...u wil see the last option as vr split option.
Can any one who got lenovo K4 note has removable battery or non-removable battery? Also it has two duel 4G sim slots with additional memory card slot or memory card slot combined with second sim slot? clarify earliest please...
I have purchased Lenovo K4 Note but there is no slot for expandable memory can anyone advise
Yes Here we go... a small review reg Lenova K4 note.. (just one day use review may be take it as Mini Review)
1. Look, Light Weight compare to my old Micromax A120 mobile(5inch) mobile and very handy for my hand.
2. Finger Print sensor
3. Camera is fine
4. VR technology( i didnt use it am telling from other reviews)
5. Initially i didnt see any feature in mobile but took two software update then some features loaded and i got surprised.
6. One hand mode
7. Power saver mode
8. Sound is amazing.
9. Dolby difference is ok
10. 3GB RAM
11. You can uninstall the system app which u dont want.( i surprised about this feature because in MMX i cant uninstall)
12. Lenova Companion( u can diagnose ur mobile)
13. Display was awesome.
14. Touch is smooth
15. Back cover came along with box and screen gaurd also
Cons:( i have used it hardly 12 hours but as a normal user wat i felt)
Heating problem: i didnt test this.. i will update atleast after 5 days of use. but i felt heating on back side while seeing youtube videos.
1. UI- its difficult to get in to the UI for me it took 2 hours to understand the options. But after some time its fine
2. Battery- My MMX has around 1800 mah only, this phone has 3300.. i expected dramatic backup but result is not that much.. infact didnt find much difference.. but somewhat ok. still i have to use and check.(in add they told fast charging but dono wat does that mean, normal time only it took to full charge)
3. Brightness- In all other mobile if u reduce the brightness to lower level atleast u can see the screen, in MMX i always kept level at 0 but still i can see the display, in K4 if i keep in 0 level fully gone, so min i have to keep 10%. am not happy in this
4. Volume- same like brightness. if u keep level 3 or 4 is equal to level 2 in mmx.. so min we have to set in 3 or 4..
5. Speaker; Sound is awesome but when i play music in speaker my hand itself vibrating.. that i felt am holding the old china mobile( some chine mobile will come with 4 spkr and all na like that) whole mobile itself vibrating.. but this also if u have two speaker this is normal.. Atleast we can bear
6. No User manual book in the box. its in mobile but not everything covered.
1. One hand mode
2. Finger print tap camera capture
3. Selfie beautification
4. Some capture mode in camera
5. flip to silent or sleep
6. secure zone
7. Power saver
some other feature need to explore.
This is the review from my side.. also i have mention 1 day use only.. i have written this on the point of normal user..
Verdict: Fully Satiesfied with the mobile..
after 5 hours of usage i told to my friend i didnt satiesfied with this mobile but after took update i told i got wat i want...
You can buy this mobile. You will feel something different.