AnonD-491489, 21 Jan 2016does it has gyro sensor and can it be use with cardboard. yes...any vr headset will work... :-)
Chaitu GVNS, 22 Jan 2016@Arish007......Thanks...alot...! :)No worries dude :)
AnonD-491260, 21 Jan 2016how to do this splitting? i didnt see any app related to this... plz help me.. i bot on 20th salejust press and long hold on mobilr lock key ...u wil see the last option as vr split option.
Can any one who got lenovo K4 note has removable battery or non-removable battery? Also it has two duel 4G sim slots with additional memory card slot or memory card slot combined with second sim slot? clarify earliest please...
I have purchased Lenovo K4 Note but there is no slot for expandable memory can anyone advise
Yes Here we go... a small review reg Lenova K4 note.. (just one day use review may be take it as Mini Review)
1. Look, Light Weight compare to my old Micromax A120 mobile(5inch) mobile and very handy for my hand.
2. Finger Print sensor
3. Camera is fine
4. VR technology( i didnt use it am telling from other reviews)
5. Initially i didnt see any feature in mobile but took two software update then some features loaded and i got surprised.
6. One hand mode
7. Power saver mode
8. Sound is amazing.
9. Dolby difference is ok
10. 3GB RAM
11. You can uninstall the system app which u dont want.( i surprised about this feature because in MMX i cant uninstall)
12. Lenova Companion( u can diagnose ur mobile)
13. Display was awesome.
14. Touch is smooth
15. Back cover came along with box and screen gaurd also
Cons:( i have used it hardly 12 hours but as a normal user wat i felt)
Heating problem: i didnt test this.. i will update atleast after 5 days of use. but i felt heating on back side while seeing youtube videos.
1. UI- its difficult to get in to the UI for me it took 2 hours to understand the options. But after some time its fine
2. Battery- My MMX has around 1800 mah only, this phone has 3300.. i expected dramatic backup but result is not that much.. infact didnt find much difference.. but somewhat ok. still i have to use and check.(in add they told fast charging but dono wat does that mean, normal time only it took to full charge)
3. Brightness- In all other mobile if u reduce the brightness to lower level atleast u can see the screen, in MMX i always kept level at 0 but still i can see the display, in K4 if i keep in 0 level fully gone, so min i have to keep 10%. am not happy in this
4. Volume- same like brightness. if u keep level 3 or 4 is equal to level 2 in mmx.. so min we have to set in 3 or 4..
5. Speaker; Sound is awesome but when i play music in speaker my hand itself vibrating.. that i felt am holding the old china mobile( some chine mobile will come with 4 spkr and all na like that) whole mobile itself vibrating.. but this also if u have two speaker this is normal.. Atleast we can bear
6. No User manual book in the box. its in mobile but not everything covered.
1. One hand mode
2. Finger print tap camera capture
3. Selfie beautification
4. Some capture mode in camera
5. flip to silent or sleep
6. secure zone
7. Power saver
some other feature need to explore.
This is the review from my side.. also i have mention 1 day use only.. i have written this on the point of normal user..
Verdict: Fully Satiesfied with the mobile..
after 5 hours of usage i told to my friend i didnt satiesfied with this mobile but after took update i told i got wat i want...
You can buy this mobile. You will feel something different.
Gulshan, 22 Jan 2016anyone got from the sale which was on 20th i have ordered but not received yet I got the mobile on 20th sale.. i have mentioned 1 day delivery option by paying extra 100.. so i got on next day afternoon itself..
Gulshan, 22 Jan 2016anyone got from the sale which was on 20th i have ordered but not received yet M receiving it today. Enquired with amazon about earphones, they said they are not included in the box. Slightly disappointed but little excited to see VR technology
AnonD-491260, 21 Jan 2016but in the mobile i didnt see any app related to Theatermax technology... my doubt is.. k4 not... moreyes. You can buy separately and it will work. You may try google cardboard too.
AnonD-491260, 21 Jan 2016how to do this splitting? i didnt see any app related to this... plz help me.. i bot on 20th salePress power button for 5 sec then there will be a option to split the screen
lokeeeesh, 21 Jan 2016Hey guys is the antVR headset worth buying I personally liked it. you can watch HD and 3d youtube content with a theater effect. Its something different, worth 500/- only. Its not for kids below seven, so it gives indication to me that there could be problems if watched too much. Anyway, yet to explore 3D games. Its something people around you will try to explore and appreciate. How much will be usefull in long run is to be analyzed.
Just received the phone..Proximity sensor not working properly. Once the call is connected, the touch pad is not working properly. Unable to cut the call/use speakers/mute etc as well. This works if I manually turn off the proximity sensor in call settings. :( :(
AnonD-491518, 21 Jan 2016Amazing Phone!
I think this phone is going to create a lot of waves in the Indian handset mar... moreAre capacitive keys lights are working or they don't have lights on keys downside???
Could you please tell this
AnonD-491476, 21 Jan 2016Moto X play is good...but there is RAM issue...and also battery backup is average even after 3... moreMoto sets dont run apps in bkgtnd...so no ram issue...
And heating prob is there but not a big deal...
Nd expect samsung cam no other phone cam performs better in low light.... But in total good phone moto x play...16999 INR......ac
For those who are having trouble with seeing the theatremax, just long press on the power button. You will have an option there which is VR on/off. Click on that to turn it on and wear the headset. Bear in mind that it will be easier if you load a video before you do this, because clicking around with the headset on is very difficult.
What is the experience with this phone...? How looking camera or battery backup..?
I want buy it... Just I am waiting your review...