[deleted post]Mmm.. Idk what to tell u.. depends on what do u mean as 'fast' and also depends on for what u will use it.. With my use it can endure long time like one day, I think, but Idk for what u will use it.. If u tell, I'll tell you with more details :)
Jassi, 26 Jun 2016I want to buy this phone.....bt evryone said that it has heating prblm...i really like this ph... moreI have this one and I'm so satisfied! It has a heating problem, but so far, I noticed that mine gets the highest temperature while I play some game.. with other apps (not games) there is no heating problem.. but I repeate - this is in my case.. about the camera - I commented that is not the best, but is not the worse, too.. :)
whose rear & front camera is better; Karbonn quattro l50 hd or Lenovo vibe k5
AnonD-553306, 26 Jun 2016Which is best lenovo vibe k5 or coolpad note 3 litelenovo vibe k5 is very very gud than coolpad
AnonD-553306, 26 Jun 2016How is the sound quality in headphones and speaker?Very good, camera not so good luck heard coolpad has better camera
I want to buy this phone.....bt evryone said that it has heating prblm...i really like this phone specs and looks.....but ....frnds plss tell me any...who had this phone.... about heating issuee........
Average idle temp is around ~30 C
While app use and games 35-37 C
Max temp reached during antutu benchmarking ~40 C.
I think location also affects the max temp. and heating.
My location is Mumbai.(temp @ 32 C)
Even at 40 C the device doesn't feel hot.
Problems so far:
No notification LED control
Cannot change the app switch button behavior. Back button and Appswitch reversed. No option to switch it.
Phone is good.. please find my observations as below
1. Front camera is a joke on 5mp, actually it's no better than a 2MP samsung camera, wait.. may be a 1.3MP samsung camera :p actually !!!
2. Rear camera is good, both in macro and auto modes. low light photography without flash is bad. for comparison, it's equal to an 5-8 MP samsung lens camera !!
3. Display is not corning gorilla glass. I dont think it's even scratch resistant. Screen guard is provoded in the box, quality of screen guard looks good but lets wait and see. No ear-phones are included in the box.
4. Vibe UI is ok but the phone suffers minor hangs during operation. Im looking to somehow get rid of this VIBE UI.
5. Display is good, won't find pixelation. Pictures and videos look awesome on this 720p screen
6. Speakers - too good !! Dolby sound is awesome. You'll love it, trust me :)
7. touch captive buttons are not back lit. Notification LED is red/green, no multi colour option (but remember, its a budget device :)
8. Pre-installed bloatware are removable (unistall), thank you lenove for saving us the trouble
Hope this review was helpful..
Mani, 25 Jun 2016Please tell me did any one who purchased lenovo vibe k5 in flash sale reveived head phones in ... moreNo headphones in box.
No heating problems so far.
Max battery temp is ~40 C
Antutu Score is ~26000
AnonD-552826, 25 Jun 2016hm k. will vibe p1m be better than vibe k5 What is the free ram after reebot n can it move app to sd?
please dont buy this phone . request the people buying lenovo k5 plus or lenovo k5 . Please don't go for this phone. I bought lenovo k5 plus 2 months back. Without even a scratch on the screen , the display is broken . I hope everyone knows the fact that lenovo phones will have a lot of complaints . I contacted the lenovo customer care but it's of no use . People please don't get cheated . Money comes from hard work and it's not something to be wasted .. if any one who thinks of buying this phone can contact me in fb for proof. Please don't get cheated .
Anonymous, 25 Jun 2016Also the actual model shown everywhere in phone is A6020a40K3 A6000
Imy, 06 Jun 2016Hi All Please Help me Huawei VS Lenovo ???? Now a days i want to purchase a Smart phone Whi... moreMy suggestion is u purchase huwaei coz huwaei mobile camera is to to good in comparison of lenovo......
anu, 22 Jun 2016does lenovo vibe k5 saport otg cable plz riplye sirYea this phone is support otg cable