AnonD-552826, 27 Jun 2016mainly for using net through wifi. I am not a heavy game player. just plays sometimes. need a ... moreSo, I think this is the phone for you ;) the main problem is the heating.. the display is more than OK, the cameras are good enough and with the battery, personally I don't have any problem :) Hope I've helped you with enough information!
K5, 26 Jun 2016I don't understand you, but I mean that, in my case, the battery can endure long time like day... moremainly for using net through wifi. I am not a heavy game player. just plays sometimes. need a medium quality front n back cam too... So will it worth buying k5 in next flash sale. heard lot of issues about heating prblm, fast battery drainage, cam and display..
krishna, 27 Jun 2016k5 can you share your contact numberNope :) What more do you want to know about the phone??
Hey guys I thought to buy this smart phone as gift for my dad. I heard like lenovo vibe k5 plus has heating issue , is the problem is also occurring for lenovo vibe k5 also since it had lower end processor and I don't think it will affect for lenovo vibe k5.
Any real user of lenovo vibe k5 please let me know coz my dad is a casual user of mobile.
Please tell something about internt , data conntion ,towr conntion .....?
AnonD-552826, 26 Jun 2016ldk ? didnt got u I don't understand you, but I mean that, in my case, the battery can endure long time like day - day and a half.. sth like this.. for what u want to use the phone?
[deleted post]Mmm.. Idk what to tell u.. depends on what do u mean as 'fast' and also depends on for what u will use it.. With my use it can endure long time like one day, I think, but Idk for what u will use it.. If u tell, I'll tell you with more details :)
Jassi, 26 Jun 2016I want to buy this phone.....bt evryone said that it has heating prblm...i really like this ph... moreI have this one and I'm so satisfied! It has a heating problem, but so far, I noticed that mine gets the highest temperature while I play some game.. with other apps (not games) there is no heating problem.. but I repeate - this is in my case.. about the camera - I commented that is not the best, but is not the worse, too.. :)
whose rear & front camera is better; Karbonn quattro l50 hd or Lenovo vibe k5
AnonD-553306, 26 Jun 2016Which is best lenovo vibe k5 or coolpad note 3 litelenovo vibe k5 is very very gud than coolpad
AnonD-553306, 26 Jun 2016How is the sound quality in headphones and speaker?Very good, camera not so good luck heard coolpad has better camera
I want to buy this phone.....bt evryone said that it has heating prblm...i really like this phone specs and looks.....but ....frnds plss tell me any...who had this phone.... about heating issuee........
Average idle temp is around ~30 C
While app use and games 35-37 C
Max temp reached during antutu benchmarking ~40 C.
I think location also affects the max temp. and heating.
My location is Mumbai.(temp @ 32 C)
Even at 40 C the device doesn't feel hot.
Problems so far:
No notification LED control
Cannot change the app switch button behavior. Back button and Appswitch reversed. No option to switch it.
Phone is good.. please find my observations as below
1. Front camera is a joke on 5mp, actually it's no better than a 2MP samsung camera, wait.. may be a 1.3MP samsung camera :p actually !!!
2. Rear camera is good, both in macro and auto modes. low light photography without flash is bad. for comparison, it's equal to an 5-8 MP samsung lens camera !!
3. Display is not corning gorilla glass. I dont think it's even scratch resistant. Screen guard is provoded in the box, quality of screen guard looks good but lets wait and see. No ear-phones are included in the box.
4. Vibe UI is ok but the phone suffers minor hangs during operation. Im looking to somehow get rid of this VIBE UI.
5. Display is good, won't find pixelation. Pictures and videos look awesome on this 720p screen
6. Speakers - too good !! Dolby sound is awesome. You'll love it, trust me :)
7. touch captive buttons are not back lit. Notification LED is red/green, no multi colour option (but remember, its a budget device :)
8. Pre-installed bloatware are removable (unistall), thank you lenove for saving us the trouble
Hope this review was helpful..