No volte support in my lenovo vibe k5 plus. Even after fully system update. Please help. Fix this bug.
Anonymous, 19 Jan 2017did you get the solution for ur rear camera showing rainbow colours ?plz reply Same problem I found of rainbow colour
vicky, 13 Jan 2017Friends I'm so confused with lenovo k5 and redmi 3s
Plz suggest me which phone is better plz... moreI will recommend you to buy redmi 3s.
At present I am using redmi note 3
Blindly you go for it.
Marshmallow?I bought one ago smooth lyworking but now touch problem? Something is problem.Rear camera ok not13mp.
Complete process to achieve VOLTE Update ON Lenovo Vibe K5 plus 3GB
FIRST DIAL ####6020## and check if ur carrier is set to INDIA or DEFAULT.if its Default,then u either u go to the lenovo service station or follow the below detailed step if u hav time and patience and a good net speed.
If its showing INDIA, Then directly jump to updating from india.ota.zip from Afterstep.
(Create Backup and remove external sd cards, if any)
1. Pick your phone and go to settings => about phone => device information, and tap 7 times on Build number.
2. Press home button and again go to settings and scroll down until you see Developer options that is placed just above About phone.
3. In developer options, Turn ON OEM unlocking. Also, turn ON USB debugging. Now leave your phone.
4. Now start Lenovo SMART Assistant.
5. Click on DEVICE RESCUE, Enter device name ( Lenovo a6020a46 ) and HWCode ( 10 ). For any other lenovo phone HWCode can be found under the battery.
6. When ROM button turns blue, click on it.
7. If you have NOT downloaded ROM before then select Online and check open market rom and click DOWNLOAD button when it turns blue.
8. It will take time, (FILESIZE-1.5GB) you can stop downloading when ever you want and even shut down the system. On restarting, it will start downloading the rom from where you left it.
9. After download is complete, restart your computer.
10. Go to C drive, find folder LenovoSmartAssistant in Program Files or Program Files(x86).
11. Inside it find "plugins" folder. Inside it find folder "26d50554-70b4-4bee-afce-a3479713afe1".
12. Inside it find folder "rom". You will find A6020a46_USR_S045_1606082200_Q1021101.2_BMAIN_16G_ROW.zip
13. If it is not extracted then extract it where ever you want it.
14. Now start lenovo smart assistant and select device rescue.
15. Again enter device name ( Lenovo a6020a46 ) and HWCode ( 10 ) and click button "ROM".
16. Now select "Local" and click yellow icon to browse to extracted ROM.
17. Select prog_emmc_firehose_8936.mbn and click button "Flash"
18. Now select rawprogram_unsparse.xml
19. If it asks to select another file then select patch0.xml
20. Your phone should be at least 75% charged to continue. Now power off your phone.
21. Now connect the cable FIRST TO computer.
22. Now press both Volume UP and Volume DOWN buttons togather on your phone and connect the cable to your phone.
23. Wait until flashing process starts. Then leave volume buttons and keep the phone on table.
24. Flashing will take around 6 minutes.
25. Restart your phone. You are at S045
Handsets which have carrier as 'default' are facing this update issue.
Check carrier ####6020#.
Now check build version in device information in settings.
If it is S051, we need to flash basic ROM ie. S045 using Lenovo smart assistant through device rescue. Method is given in ABOVE.
After flashing S045, check build vesion. It will be S045.
Now switch off and remove memory card if any.
Switch on in recovery mode and select update from memory card.
Select india.ota.zip from carrier folder on '0' folder.
Wait for 10-15 minutes, phone will reboot.
Now check carrier ####6020#. It will be 'india'
Go to system updates and install ota as usual.
First update of S056 about 64 MBwill be installed .
Then again check update of S105 about 43 MB. This is Volte update.
Install it and enjoy!!!!100% Working Tested.
MANDA, 19 Jan 2017lenovo vibe k5+ purchased i have very intrested this mobile, i want know hd very waste phone over heat
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016My phone is same problem how to clear this problems (rainbow colors)did you get the solution for ur rear camera showing rainbow colours
lenovo vibe k5+ purchased i have very intrested this mobile, i want know hd
vicky, 13 Jan 2017Friends I'm so confused with lenovo k5 and redmi 3s Plz suggest me which phone is better plz... moreI would go for 3s and u might b happy after knowing that I'm already having k5. Even I'm suggesting u 3s. rest u can judge that how much good 3s is.
Dustfinger, 17 Jan 2017Guys, I have a doubt. Does the mobile support 4g in both sims simultaneously? Or only in one ... moreAs far as I know, no phone supports 4G or even 3G on both Sims simultaneously as your battery will drain out in no time, not to mention the heat generated. This phone allows you to select which SIM you want 3G/4G on (some phones only allow it on SIM1).
Guys, I have a doubt. Does the mobile support 4g in both sims simultaneously? Or only in one sim at a time? In my phone if one sim is 4g enabled, automatically the other one is changing to 2g. Jio and BSNL are what I have. Can some one help me with this?
Plzz help me how to sort out back camera showing multicolour line ...
Kai, 13 Jan 2017Both are same.. xiaomi has better software support...lenovo has better after sales service bu... moreLenovo vibe K5 plus is a good phone but Mi has software update problem because I have that phone:-(