AnonD-459221, 15 Mar 2016Yes it has expendable memory upto 128gbbut GSM Arena at the mention of only stuck up to 32 GB?
please tell me?
Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone :
i think this phone is price is too HIGH and it is going to be the SUPER FLOP phone of the year 2016 . Reasons -
1. Battery is less as it has 5" FULL HD 441 ppi display .
2. processor is less powerfull to handle FULL HD display with multitasking .
-it means display is good but such good display consumes more energy than that of a HD 294 ppi screen .
2. No CDMA support , NO VoLTE support on 4G network .
- so if u r planning to use it on Reliance LTE 4G network , forget it because Reliance is coming with VoLTE support .
3. Single LED light - average camera .
-evening pics are going to be super blur
4 . NO IR sensor - which is common now a days .
- can't be used to handle electronics with out their remotes .
5. No Gorilla Glass protection - so keep 3000 more rupees in reserve
-chances are high of mobile slipping
6. Speakers are good , BUT is on back side . not like k4 note or moto G3 .
7. Doesn't have android 6.0 , marshmallow , Old OS Lollipop 5.1 version
- No update confirmation to marshmallow
8. cheap Plastic body and design is also not good
- rear camera should be in middle like Honor Holly 2 PLUS .
9. Price 8500 is too high
-compare it with - 7k coolpad lite , - 10k xiaomi note 3 ,
- 6k xiaomi redmi 3 , - meizu 2 .
There are so many options are available in less price .
add 1500 rupees and go for better option or wait for 1 month.
many companies with their killer phones with killer prices are coming .
if you like my review , then plz don't forget to give it a LIKE BUTTON .
Thanks for reading ........
Some sources report on its work LTE band: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B38, B40, B41.
hey guys im really looking for a new phone n im considering this device...can sum1 who has this fone or familiar with it please help
Why the apeture is only f/2.2 ? I hope it come fast and will have it own review
whether micro SD memory stuck in 32GB?
whether it can exceed 32 GB? ex 64GB, 128GB?
Please let me know
Han, 07 Mar 2016all that Dolby Atmos in Lenovo phones is original or not? Respond to me plizI don't know what u meant by original.
One thing I can tell is, this Dolby app is made by Dolby lab.
The sound through headsets while Dolby on is awesome experience......
Coming to speaker setup, A6000 has same speakers... It's loud, crisp and punchy.
U cannot get True ATMOS over 2 speakers... But through headsets, it will.
Han, 07 Mar 2016all that Dolby Atmos in Lenovo phones is original or not? Respond to me plizHey Han, the Dolby atmos system needs surround speakers as well as speakers on the top to give a cascading effect (example, rain, waterfalls, things falling from the sky, etc). I don't know how a son of a gun can incorporate dolby atmos effect into a phone which has a maximum of two speakers. Really I am surprised
all that Dolby Atmos in Lenovo phones is original or not? Respond to me pliz
I think Lenovo need to do new cheaper smartphone like Xiaomi Mi 5, but in this basic specs:
1.Display.- 5"inch FHD - Super AMOLED - CGG 4 - 74% screen to body ratio
2.Memory.- 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4)
3.Chipset.- Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890
4.Camera.- 10 MP front & back - 1080p/60fps
lil jon, 04 Mar 2016so waiting this phone launched in Indonesia. Confused between Redmi 3 or K5same here bro
Hi. I want to buy a new phone which is good plz give mee some advise mee
so waiting this phone launched in Indonesia. Confused between Redmi 3 or K5
AnonD-238771, 22 Feb 2016u r making ur customer confused. I dont see the difference between this and lemon 3Screen HD type and processer is different.