AnonD-509753, 15 Mar 2016Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone : i think this... moreMy experience about Xiomi phones says don't just go for price vs specification. I have been using Xiomi Redmi Note 4G - no other mobile could beat the specification I got for the price. Though there are so many stability issues - mother board had to be replaced, camera had to be replaced and now a new problem since last few days - it keeps on hanging and restarting on it's own any time - all in just about a year. And I am not the only one, I have seen many people on the Xiomi's service center with such basic issues.
I want to buy a new phone which is good plz Redmi Note 3 or Lenovo K3 Note
It has 1.Light Sensor, 2.Orientation Sensor, 3.Proximity Sensor, 4.Gravitation Sensor, 5.eCompass and also TheaterMax Support.
AnonD-509753, 15 Mar 2016Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone : i think this... morewhich phone u recomend in 10 k range .with latest specification ? letv 1s ? xiomi note 3 ? or moto ??
AnonD-459221, 15 Mar 2016Yes it has expendable memory upto 128gbbut GSM Arena at the mention of only stuck up to 32 GB?
please tell me?
Lenovo vibe K5 plus - MY Opionion before launching (23-Mar-2016) of this phone :
i think this phone is price is too HIGH and it is going to be the SUPER FLOP phone of the year 2016 . Reasons -
1. Battery is less as it has 5" FULL HD 441 ppi display .
2. processor is less powerfull to handle FULL HD display with multitasking .
-it means display is good but such good display consumes more energy than that of a HD 294 ppi screen .
2. No CDMA support , NO VoLTE support on 4G network .
- so if u r planning to use it on Reliance LTE 4G network , forget it because Reliance is coming with VoLTE support .
3. Single LED light - average camera .
-evening pics are going to be super blur
4 . NO IR sensor - which is common now a days .
- can't be used to handle electronics with out their remotes .
5. No Gorilla Glass protection - so keep 3000 more rupees in reserve
-chances are high of mobile slipping
6. Speakers are good , BUT is on back side . not like k4 note or moto G3 .
7. Doesn't have android 6.0 , marshmallow , Old OS Lollipop 5.1 version
- No update confirmation to marshmallow
8. cheap Plastic body and design is also not good
- rear camera should be in middle like Honor Holly 2 PLUS .
9. Price 8500 is too high
-compare it with - 7k coolpad lite , - 10k xiaomi note 3 ,
- 6k xiaomi redmi 3 , - meizu 2 .
There are so many options are available in less price .
add 1500 rupees and go for better option or wait for 1 month.
many companies with their killer phones with killer prices are coming .
if you like my review , then plz don't forget to give it a LIKE BUTTON .
Thanks for reading ........
Some sources report on its work LTE band: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B38, B40, B41.
hey guys im really looking for a new phone n im considering this device...can sum1 who has this fone or familiar with it please help
Why the apeture is only f/2.2 ? I hope it come fast and will have it own review