AnonD-469804, 24 Nov 2015After 38 update,sound quality is very low, anyone have same problem...... I think battery draining litle more fast after updated os
Hello.. i want buy a phone but totally confused between lenovo vibe p1 and s1. and should i go with moto x play.. plz someone help me to make a right decision..thanks.
AnonD-469796, 24 Nov 2015All over Best Phone but can not support local language. I am From Gujarat. can not support guj... moreinstall gujrati font vaya ES file explorer
download gujarati font and copy it to device/system/font
I am using the lenovo vibe p1 for about 1month everything is good but I don't know how to add more themes into it someone help me
LG V 10 weighs 192 gr. Lenovo P1 189 gr . Nobody complains abaut LG V10. What'"s the big deal
Nakshatra, 23 Nov 2015Lenovi vibe p1 or samsung j7.pls suggest ppl i m confused between the both..and vibe p1 1.is... moreYou can definitely go for lenovo vibe p1 m using this device since last week its definately heavy but battery longs a lot at least for 2 days. And have a gr8 body design.. And definitely a good phone as Compared to lenovo k3 note and samsung j7
After 38 update,sound quality is very low, anyone have same problem......
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2015Thanks Kelly66 for your help.
I have tried your suggestion and observing the same issue.. ... moreCheck , You might have got the running desk device (Demo).
Check if any software name with demo is running or not.
If running then stop it.
It should open the play store if connected with wifi.
All over Best Phone but can not support local language. I am From Gujarat. can not support gujarati language. even i can not read Gujarati Msg. can any one give me suggestion that how to support local language.???? is any app to support for this phone???
Does this phone comes with satellite gps (glonass) or use only a-gps.. plz confirm
AnonD-469668, 24 Nov 2015I own this phone for over 3 weeks,
1. Great Battery with a rocket charges - dead to full cha... moreI also owned a phone when install all apps it got little heat and then not like that.
But how to check dual 4g in this mobile
Hello friends please suggest for vibe p1 . I want to purchase within a week.
I own this phone for over 3 weeks,
1. Great Battery with a rocket charges - dead to full charge in approx. 75 mins
2. No Heating issues so far expect while charging
3. superior display
4. average camera - need rock solid hands to take better photographs
5. Fingerprint scanner works good and very useful for me
6. Voice & music is clear and loud
7. SAR value is good - no harm using it
8. Definitely heavy
9. No headphones in box
10. Case and screen guard provided
11. OTG adapter is provided in box and works great
12. Confirmed Marshmallow update
13. Some cool vibe ui features like invert to lock screen, tap to wake
14. Metal body is good to hold (without case)
15. dual sim has 4g still battery lasts it will last till you want it
Thats all for now.