Is there any major issues or problems about this phone because I am considering to buy this? Is it worth the money? I am confused with this phone and Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe, what do you recommend? Thanks!
notty prince, 21 Nov 2015wow really?! 11 hours screen on time? or 11 hours stand by?! I repeat 11.10 hrs of (SOT) screen on time
Shubh91, 20 Nov 2015Guys- hearing lots of negative reviews on Camera, Low Brightness.
Kindly share your true re... moreI am not allowed to share all things...
But, This phone bundled with a very aggressive brightness control. It not only change with lighting level , it also based on usage..Which makes the battery last long... Also, the screen is specially made for less power consumption. Camera is quite good. Not great.!
If You Find That Battery Discharging Heavily, Don't Panic!
Check The Battery Consumption,
....If u can see ANDROID SYSTEM or ANDROID OS consuming battery in top notch.. THAT'S THE PROBLEM...
But how to solve...?
Ok, Android system is a group of services... U need to try disabling every such things, and find out when which service get disabled, battery last longer....
Examples of some such services..
*GOOGLE AUTOMATIC BACKUP
*LOCATION SERVICE etc...
Ok.... Good luck..
Detailed Information on the handset's Charging conditions:
1. First 90% charges within 30 Minutes i.e. 10% charge each 5 or 10 Minutes.
2. The Remaining 10% take 25 Minutes approximately.
3. The handset get a little warm between 10% & 30% (Back & Front equally).
4. The handset gets noticeably warm between 30% & 60% (Back less warm than Front).
5. The handset temperature reduces between 60% & 80% (Back less warm than Front & the only noticeable temperature was on the top right side i.e. within the screen area).
5. The handset's temperature is not noticeable between 80% & 100%.
6. Only the Front Side's & Back Side's Top Half had signs of temperature.
Will post a detailed battery life soon...
Zayn Ujwal, 20 Nov 2015It does not take the sim 2 slot for external memory. I bought this amazing phone 4 days ago. a... moreHi Zayn I am Ali i want to buy a new mobile lenovo vibe p1 any defects are there and how is the mobile working and any heating issuses are there are not plz tell me.....
RobotPotato, 21 Nov 2015That is screen -on-time bro. ^_^ I know, It's hard to believe at first, but this is the reason... morenot really sure on 11-12 hours
on browsing with chrome/ checking emails. i can see drops of about 15% per hour .. so its more like 7 to 8 hours on-screen time
I want to buy a new phone which is the best lenovo vibe p1 any defects
Screen size and brightness are the main factor for drainage of battery.
Normal phone with 5.5' screen having approx 3000-3300 mah battery which last for 5-6 hrs for continuous use.
Lenovo vibe p1 having 4900 mah(not double than other) which is 1600-1900mah more than other phone and it last for 11-12 hrs on screen or continuous use which is good according to battery size. What else you expecting?
notty prince, 21 Nov 2015wow really?! 11 hours screen on time? or 11 hours stand by?! That is screen -on-time bro. ^_^ I know, It's hard to believe at first, but this is the reason why I bought this fone immediately.
Hi guys I am facing a problem. Please help me out. I am using lenovo vibe p1 for 21 days and from two weeks I am facing a problem on battery draining very quickly.
My problem is, when I charged my battery once 100% and saw a 4 minute video in vlc media player and then a 2 minute video back to back after seeing this 2 videos my battery drains to 74% then it works properly. I was really shocked. Then I tested next day then it drained from 100% to 84% in just 7 minutes and then worked normally. And then on wards I used to charge it up to 80% or 75% only, then it drains just after charging.yesterday I charged it up to 81% and unplugged the charger and started using Whatsapp only using WiFi, after 7 minutes the charging was 72% and afterwards it worked Properly. Please help me out guys.
Hi i am using this phone from last 10 days
Its working fine battery backup for me as a moderate user more than 26 hrs.
Rocket charger charge it very fast approx 1 hr 10 min
No heathing issue except 1 charge which resolved after update of 33 mb.
Camera quality is just average.
Bit bulky but its due to huge battery which feels solid.
Transparent cover provided by lenovo is bit lose so i am scaring it cause scratches over back so planning to buy soft plastic one.
Very impressive look from back.
32 gb internal memory enough with micro sd card slot.
Finger print sensor very good n very fast no need to swip finger like samsung.
Multiuser option is available.
Is has secure zone by which you can use two whtaspp account in same device without using multiuser option.
It play all heavy games but speed is bit slow.
Over all phone is very good in 16000 price tag.
I'm using this mobile for last 25 days. I tested in all aspects and came to know Lenovo people want to give good updates for this phone. Please find the list of areas that they want to update:
1) Contacts (After searching contacts by typing name and when we select one contact and press back button we can see search result gets cleared and displays contacts from starting)
2) Music (While playing music, and screen turns off it is unable to change tack by clicking next button because it is not going to display anything)
3) Mobile is not that much fast as seen in lenovo competitors mobiles. When we come back from any app wallpaper is displaying black for 3 seconds and again loads my wallpaper by this I can say there is a bit lag in mobile.
4) Camera is not upto the mark as seen in lenovo competitors mobiles with in the same price tag.
5) Officially no reasons for the 3 updates we received. Totally in confusion which update is for which bug?
6) Finger print identification is superb fast when I use for the first time and now it is taking 5 to 7 seconds lag to detect and open my home screen.
7) Call quality is good but for few times I noticed very warm near ear speaker at the time when they attended my call.
8) Coming to speakers, first I thought superb but when I played music only one speaker is working and I don't know about the other one.
I need genuine comments for my post if their is any solution or suggestions to be taken to make my phone work better.
Thanks in advance.
ssshirodkar, 20 Nov 201511 hrs 10 mins under heavy usagewow really?! 11 hours screen on time? or 11 hours stand by?!