LG V 10 weighs 192 gr. Lenovo P1 189 gr . Nobody complains abaut LG V10. What'"s the big deal
Nakshatra, 23 Nov 2015Lenovi vibe p1 or samsung j7.pls suggest ppl i m confused between the both..and vibe p1 1.is... moreYou can definitely go for lenovo vibe p1 m using this device since last week its definately heavy but battery longs a lot at least for 2 days. And have a gr8 body design.. And definitely a good phone as Compared to lenovo k3 note and samsung j7
After 38 update,sound quality is very low, anyone have same problem......
Anonymous, 23 Nov 2015Thanks Kelly66 for your help.
I have tried your suggestion and observing the same issue.. ... moreCheck , You might have got the running desk device (Demo).
Check if any software name with demo is running or not.
If running then stop it.
It should open the play store if connected with wifi.
All over Best Phone but can not support local language. I am From Gujarat. can not support gujarati language. even i can not read Gujarati Msg. can any one give me suggestion that how to support local language.???? is any app to support for this phone???
Does this phone comes with satellite gps (glonass) or use only a-gps.. plz confirm
AnonD-469668, 24 Nov 2015I own this phone for over 3 weeks,
1. Great Battery with a rocket charges - dead to full cha... moreI also owned a phone when install all apps it got little heat and then not like that.
But how to check dual 4g in this mobile
Hello friends please suggest for vibe p1 . I want to purchase within a week.
I own this phone for over 3 weeks,
1. Great Battery with a rocket charges - dead to full charge in approx. 75 mins
2. No Heating issues so far expect while charging
3. superior display
4. average camera - need rock solid hands to take better photographs
5. Fingerprint scanner works good and very useful for me
6. Voice & music is clear and loud
7. SAR value is good - no harm using it
8. Definitely heavy
9. No headphones in box
10. Case and screen guard provided
11. OTG adapter is provided in box and works great
12. Confirmed Marshmallow update
13. Some cool vibe ui features like invert to lock screen, tap to wake
14. Metal body is good to hold (without case)
15. dual sim has 4g still battery lasts it will last till you want it
Thats all for now.
Nakshatra, 23 Nov 2015Lenovi vibe p1 or samsung j7.pls suggest ppl i m confused between the both..and vibe p1 1.is... moreaverage camera vibe p1 and little bit heavy check video vibe p1 setting change display brightness
I have purchased Lenovo vibe p1..it really working good.. But it shows one bug- Airtel 4g sim doesn't working in dual sim condition. It shows that sim is inserted but does not shows network. When I placed normal sim in that port with my default idea sim.. Both sim card shows network.. I think it does not work with Airtel 4g sim in dual network..
Now I feels very bad..
Nakshatra, 23 Nov 2015Lenovi vibe p1 or samsung j7.pls suggest ppl i m confused between the both..and vibe p1 1.is... moreIm not sure about vibe p1,but I have compared lenovo k3 with j7. Lenovo is best. I have purchased J7 except display its a useles phone. Fully dotted camera and very very low sound phone. When I compared the camera with k3 its 100% better and sound also 100% better in k3. You can go for vibe
AnonD-119942, 20 Nov 2015Go to mobile data and turn on the up/down arrows at the bottom right of the screen. Even if yo... moreThanks Kelly66 for your help.
I have tried your suggestion and observing the same issue.. When I opened PlayStore it still gives me "Check your connection.." message. However, sometime it still observed that even when turning on mobile data it doesn't actually opening the Playstore but runs internet without any issue on browser though Mobile data is turned on/ off or using Wifi. Thanks again..