I wanna buy this phone can u guy's tell should I buy or not.. and what ol issues is there
Waiting for ur reply
I had chance to get hands on of this mobile for sometime yesterday. Here are my observations:
1. Quick charge of 1hour gives 3days battery on normal usage like FB, WA, Twitter, Browsing, .... (without playing games)
2. Unless you play HD games, you wont feel any heating sensation of the mobile.
3. Camera clarity is FAIR in low light conditions (inside buildings). I saw few people posting poor camera performance. I would suggest to take few mobiles having 13MP camera and compare by taking pics at the same time, then you can get to know how good or bad is camera of Vibe P1. I did this experiment with 4 mobiles at a time.
4. Quick charge will make the device heat a bit as more power is consumed by mobile.
5. Mobile heats up when you play HD games continuously, even a laptop / desktop will get heated, so no wonder why a mobile shouldn't.
6. If you manage apps well, one can get about 1.2GB RAM free for usage.
If you are a frequent and continuous game player, then try hands on of different mobiles in this range and decide.
If you dont play games, then you can buy this without other thoughts.
Finally, The specs of VibeP1 are great and priced competitively.
Does the phone heat during Charging and High end gaming?
Is there a HEATING PROBLEM with this phone?
rahuljai, 09 Nov 2015i want to buy this phone please tell me any one about this phone,am bit confused to buy vibe p... moreIn my opinion, I prefer vibe P1. I have P70 the predecessor, Its very good. Have long live battery. vibe P1 should be better.
Rahul Jai i would suggest u to buy Samsung Grand 2 when compared to both these phones
I buyed this mobile 154 days back still now i din face any problem . No heating issues so smooth in touch . ultimate speed . camera 4/5 rating...
Guys please dont go for this phone it hangs alot since its first boot go for asus zenfone selfie , I am facing alot of problem with this phone hanging issue none of the app work properly.
worst phone i ever sawed. in regards to battery the phone is ossum but not in tha proccessor and the software its very bad camera is not too good ,
i want to buy this phone please tell me any one about this phone,am bit confused to buy vibe p1 are shall i buy samsung galaxy j7 please tell me any one wich mobile i should buy please am going to buy tomorrow please help me
Good battry backup..despite heavy use last more than a day.
Look is good.
reliable fingerprint scanner
front cam is avg.
slight heating issues while playing high end games
overall satisfied with phone performance in this range
at the same time we caninsert the two sims and memory card also this possible are not please tell me
AB, 07 Nov 2015sorry to say yes. poor and low brightness . If this is HW issue feel very bad, if sw issue nee... moreBuddy no issue with brightness go to display setting and search for option to enable super bright screen...
AKSHAY VIBE P1, 06 Nov 2015what about Lenovo vibe p1 pro.......! Currently unavailable in India.