suresh, 27 Oct 2015Lenovo vibe p1 is have 4900mah, So can generate heat/overheat?Its an electronic device, so yea...It generates heat!
AnonD-459983, 27 Oct 2015For everyone confused about the ram, there are two models. One with 3gb and the other with 2gbYou've been warned! The Chinese version is 3GB. No google apps.
If you live outside PRC, then get the 2 GB only.
faiz, 26 Oct 2015It scored around 35.5 k in antutu What should be standard score
As per Flipkart (INDIA), this Vibe P1 has 81 Hours Talktime & Priced Rs 15999
(Also Rs 7000 exchange bonus & 10% Additional off on Standard Chartered Bank Cards)
Later the 81 hours is disappeared !
Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
13 MP PDAF f2.2 Camera
5 MP f2.8 Camera
Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)
5.5 inch FHD 1080p Touchscreen
1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 64-bit Octa Core Processor
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB
- With a big 4900 mAh battery, the Lenovo Vibe P1 boasts a long-lasting battery life. Besides it comes with the OTG feature so you can charge your other devices
- The 24 W charger lets you quickly charge your device in just 60 minutes. With this quick charge function, you no longer have to wait for hours to charge your phone fully.
- This Lenovo smartphone is equipped with a fingerprint reader for secure login and enhanced protection against data theft. It also features a secure zone which separates your personal files from official files for your convenience.
- Capture beautiful photos and selfies with the 13 MP PDAF (Phase Detect Auto Focus) rear camera and the 5 MP fixed-focus front camera.
- Get wowed by this beautifully designed Lenovo Vibe P1, thanks to its full aluminium body and infinity screen construction.
For everyone confused about the ram, there are two models. One with 3gb and the other with 2gb
lenovo vibe p1 is showing Display resolution 1080x1920. Realy is it having this or getting lower resolutions?
Lenovo vibe p1 is having 13mp camera, realy is it 13megapixel or lower pixels?
AnonD-459735, 27 Oct 2015It's 2 gb onlyAs per Lenovo site its 2GB RAM.
I personally felt the phone is cost little extra, in my personal opinion it could have cost between 13000-14000/- also the RAM could have extended from 2MB to 3MB.
like in snapdragon 810 v1.0 chipset, the ARM Cortex A53 processor in snapdragon 615 chipset is cloaked from 1.7 Ghz to 1.5 Ghz to avoid over-heating issue.
One more thing snapdragon 810 cost is just double that of snapdragon 615. So thats why most mid range phones has 615 and most flagships has 810.
The outer design is just same as the flagship killer phone ONEPLUS 2. It design has copied the OnePlus 2 design. The power bank feature is superb in this phone
Anonymous, 26 Oct 2015Nope.its 3gb of ram not 2gbhttp://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/smartphones/vibe/p1/#tab-tech_specs
spec says 2 gigs.