Features are good for Vibe P1, but exception of 5.5 inch screen, it should have been 5 inch as could it have been handy...
I don't know why the battery is draining too much when I'm not using the phone... it's a great headache....and heating issue has been started within just 4 months...it is unexpected from Lenovo...hopeless.
vijay, 20 May 2016Is this phone is goo for gaming Resonalbly okay. For light 3D gaming. It smooth as butters. But with the open-world type it runs okay but took awhile to load up map.(depend on Internet connection and game)
AnonD-535861, 17 May 2016Can we use micro sdhc card... Any idea Absolutely, mine use 64GB SDXC class 10 UHS-1 card. So if it accepts XC class. Pretty sure that it will accepts HC.
pinasyo, 18 May 2016great! well mine for s152 sot 6-7 hrs across 2.5 days.any suggestion to come up with 17hrs sot... moreMine got around 18 hours. Thanks to Android's Doze feature and Lenovo's dedicated power save switched. :D
sunny, 18 May 2016After update to marshmallow fingerprint is not working. Please some tell me what should I do...I read in the update warning that update to new OS will wipes ANY fingerprint data and will required users to rescan the fingerprint again after upgrading. Hope this helps! :D
After upgrading to Android 6.0 marshmallow and install all update. It's fine for me. Just let it doing stuffs while i went to sleep. Not too much problems about heat just sometimes when watching youtube for very long. Battery life is resonalbly okay for me with 17 hours left on 47%. Fingerprint scanner works. RAM is not too much concerned. Everything works as expected. But the 1 big problems is the Folder randomly disappers. But i'm not gonna blame the phone. It's software bug and i pretty sure that Lenovo will sent us another update. So yeah, it's a great phone with larger battery for students and travellers.
After a long time of waiting for the upgrade and update. Took me about 5hrs (my internet is pretty slow) but anyway I got stuck on boot loop so I had to reformat it with the help of my awesome colleague, the good thing is it was already MARSHMALLOW!! But I seriously think that they should fix this problem because last I check it wasn't only me who got stuck on boot loop. Anyway, I will list down all the good stuff and the bad about this update (based from using it for 2 days). You guys are free to post all your observations as well so as to help our devs for their next awesome update because to be honest the problems I'm having at the moment beats the good part of this update so I will start with the badddd!
1. The fingerprint scanner is still not working. The main reason why I upgraded was because I was hoping that the scanner will be fixed because I really love this feature, but I was disappointed it's still not working. Though I think this is really not a software problem anymore. Maybe there is really something wrong with my scanner. I tried the engr mode and it can't detect my scanner. So maybe it was pretty stupid to upgrade in the first place since I didn't back up my stuff and lost everything lmao.
2. My battery is draining so fast. It lasts for about 7-8 hrs max??? Before the update my phone can last up to more than 12 hrs even with texting and gaming and stuff. It was way better than this.
3. It heats up. Not when I'm charging but when I'm using data and gaming. I mean I know most phones does that but its different. I'm not playing heavy games. Or is candy crush, clash of clans and party in my dorm heavy?
4. I think it's eating up a lot of RAM even when I'm not using it, it was really different from the last one. Back then I was asking if my phone is using 1gb of ram whats the use of the other 1gb? But right now, its eating up 1.5gb even when I'm not using it.
5. I'm not sure about you guys, but it kind of lags. When I open an app it kind of freeze for a sec, but I can live with that. LOL
Anyone updated for the latest 16 MB post MM update? Got push notification today itself. Reviews please?
After update to marshmallow fingerprint is not working. Please some tell me what should I do...
pinasyo, 18 May 2016great! well mine for s152 sot 6-7 hrs across 2.5 days.any suggestion to come up with 17hrs sot... moreWays to save battery
1. press hold menu click widget create settings shortcut battery & battery saver or go to settings > power manager
2. go to settings > power manager > background app management > then restrict all apps except settings
3. go to settings > Apps > then go to "All" and disable unnecessary apps ex: chrome, drive, gmail, google app, google play movies & tv, google play music, google+, hangouts, maps, photos, shareIT, Talkback, youtube. so its up to u, wat apps do want to disable.
4. if ur not using ur phone just put to power saver on
5. The brightness just put to low level or fit to ur vision
6. just open apps one at a time only.
7. if ur not using ur phone go to power manager > power consumption details and then stop the apps to save battery.
AnonD-534378, 15 May 2016Yes sir :)great! well mine for s152 sot 6-7 hrs across 2.5 days.any suggestion to come up with 17hrs sot using wifi/ data?
kelly66, 17 May 2016I am on MM.hows mm update? please provide battery usage SOT.tnx
AnonD-534378, 16 May 2016What is ur update version Kelly66? downgrade to s135 then update to s137 through internetI am on MM.