aki72, 08 Feb 2017Can someone tell me, if Lenovo Vibe P1 android is update for Marshmallow in 2017?YES
Can someone tell me, if Lenovo Vibe P1 android is update for Marshmallow in 2017?
worst phone i had seen ever not volte support and lenovo dont care about it so many customer post about it but lenovo not care about it rabbis..... shame .......shame
dont go for it
Guys don't buy any product of lenovo as it doesn't care. As of now a less priced mobile getting volte but this device has not such feature.k5 also got less priced and feature phone
The worst phone in my life which I have purchased..Lenovo are not good phone and the service centre of the Lenovo are not reliable as if the phone is in warranty period, they charge so much...Worst phone and never spend money on such phones
Sam9907, 22 Nov 2016Hi guys, how many hours your phone can last after the update of marshmallow?It has come down significantly
It's me, 04 Jan 2017Try replacing data cable, make sure that data cable supports fast charging. In my case data ca... morethank you for your replay .. i appreciate it .. i tried that but no different .. anyway marshmallow is the reason .. i found solution .. i power off the device and charge the mobile when power off .. charge speed become better than before ...0 to 100% in two hours .. at first was full in 2 hours and 45 minutes . :D
Self purchase Lenevo vibe p1 in 16000Rs 6 month back. I will not suggest to any one to buy Lenevo, as service support not good, signal strength loosing during call compared to sumsung lower version phones. I never go with lenovo any more. Good Bye Lenevo!
after the last update of 30 mb ie s288 build number, the battery life has gone down to serious level. anyone with same issue
after the last update of 30 mb ie s288 build number. the battery life has gone down to a serious level.. anyone with same issue
This phone is very bad, I don't have advise to buy this phone. Because this is not give volte, update is very slow, costumer care do not give any response for updating, I don't buying Lenovo in future. I pay this phone rs 17000, but his work only 1700, so.......! goodbye Lenovo,
Using this phone for 1year and 1 month.
I would like to share my experience with this phone.
1. Excellent battery life ( the 5000mah battery of this phone give me more than 7 hours of Screen On Time with jio 4g , which is outstanding and i haven't seen anything like this in any other phones.)
2. Excellent fingerprint sensor ( i mentioned excellent because i have checked many other phones like redmi note 3 which is not responsive like this and redmi usually failed to recognize fingerprint for more than 3 times while the fingerprint of vibe p1 fails very rarely even once which may be coz of wet fingers)
3. Marshmallow update is just awesome and i feel improvement in performance. There is not much lag while multitasking with 3 or 4 apps like fb , WhatsApp etc.. and now we can register 5 fingers to unlock.
4. High volume Speakers . Speakers provide very high volume with good clarity. The placement of speakers to the bottom part is fantastic.
5. Otg support
6. Extra brightness option in settings which makes screen very brighter, i would say "brightest".
7. Customisable for data usage of apps
8. Fast charging. This is one of the best features. I am a heavy user and i barely have time to charge. I usually charge the phone while it reach 25 and unplug at 85 range. This charging cycle is best for the battery life. For this charging, my phone just take 50 or 55 minutes. My friend's phones with even 2500mah battery take more than 2.5 hours to charge while mine take about 1hours and 30 minutes to fully charge from 0%.
1. The phone is little bit heavy, but it is negligible while considering the beast batttery
2. Average camera. I have used 13 mp cam of honor and xiaomi phones which are better than this phone.
3. No fingerprint app lock features. But i am using a 3rd party app called Cm security which gives the option of locking apps using fingerprint. ( Prob solved)
4. Lower performance while comparing to xiaomi midrangers.
5. After marshmallow update it heats a little bit. Its not that much , but i mentioned it because i didn't find this little heat while at lollipop
I used phones like redmi note 3 , Huawei honor 4x and 5x, moto x play etc and all i feels like to need in my phone is infrared of redmi note 3, back camera of honor 5x and front camera of xplay..
So guys, if u r looking for an Android phone with huge batttery life , fingerprint unlocking , normal performance and average camera , go for this phone.. i have no regrets of having this phone even after using for more than 1 year.. good luck (y)