Excalibur, 28 Dec 2015Which phone is better... Lenovo Vibe P1 or Oppo R7 Plus???P1 is perfect
ankur, 27 Dec 2015I would suggest vibe P1 as compared to galaxy A5 it has a much better battery life also the fi... morelenovo vibe p1 is good. but there are 3 colour graphite grey silver and gold colour. but on site of flipkart gold colour are not available. please hepl us...
Anonymous, 27 Dec 2015im very confuse which mobile is best Lenovo vibe p1 or moto x play pls replybrother wait for few days...lenovo k4 note is launching on 5th january..price is within 15000
Perfect for a user who loves gaming and hates carrying a power bank.
Bad things people say about Vibe P1:
1. Less RAM: As I wanted to show off to my friends 3GB or 4GB. But personally I know that 2GB is more than enough for my regular use, and also fair for the price I'm paying. So no comments.
2. Screen is not so bright: But you can observe that only when you put another phone beside P1. In regular use you won't feel it. Also from settings you can turn on Super brightness mode to get amazing quality of brightness to put other phones to shame.
3. Heavy weight: It almost slipped twice from my hand the day I received it. Its heavy plus the back side don't have grip and even the cover also not helps in gripping .Lenovo Service Center will charge 9k for display replacement. So as soon you get this put tempered glass and good quality of back cover to prevent any accidental damage. . I also don't feel weight too much because being Moto user which are usually heavy.
4. Camera: I don't know why people are complaining too much about camera, come on it's mobile not DSLR. I think its ok for the price you are paying. And also all mobiles' cameras are not good as professional cameras and struggle in low light conditions. I own Sony cybershot, so anyways I'm not going to use my phone for clicking vacation pics, this Vibe P1 camera is sufficient for my occasional use. If you know how to use mobiles camera (touch to focus and other adjustments), then you can get awesome pictures by it. It click the pic as soon as you touch the button, super-fast. You can click pics even when screen is off by double pressing any volume button.
5. No earphone: It's clearly mentioned in contents section of flipkart page, so why you people complain? It may have helped them to put a OTG adopter+ Screen guard+ Back cover, which you usually don't find with other phones.
6. Heating: Only people who have not updated 215MB+38MB update are complaining about heating. When you get this phone, immediately install these two updates to lower your frustration. ;) I played 4 hrs game today and found no unusual heating etc. And people stop using your phone while its being charged, as you know its 4900mAh huge battery and it is getting charged in only 1.5 hrs so its normal to generate some heat. So let it charge peacefully for for 1.5 hrs then you can use it for 2 days without interruption.
7. Creepy sound coming form home button: Some users complain this bizarre problem, but I didn't found it. May be its unique problem to some devices only.
Good things about Vibe P1:
1. Battery: I'm a heavy user, I play games, browse internet over wifi, make long calls. On extreme use by me on this Saturday, it gave me around 24 hrs of backup (includes 4 hours of gaming, 11 hours of Wifi use, 2 hours of call, Few hours of Video playback and other stuff). In normal use it would last 2-2.5 days OR 9-10 hours of Screen on time.
2. Fast Charging: It Gets full charge in 1.5 hrs, which is superb. Moto X Play also supports fast charging but they haven't provided a fast charger with Moto X play so you have to spend 20k for phone+ Price for charger. Whereas I got my Vibe P1 for 14.5k only. So its value for money.
3. Fingerprint Scanner: It works very well, with nearly 9:10 successful recognition. You don't have to press power button to wake phone, just put your finger and it will wake+unlock the device. My friend owns iPhone 5S and this Vibe P1 makes his phone ashamed by its fast wake+unlock feature.
4. Loooooud Speaker: Its too much loud, can wake up the neighbors ;) And the audio output is good too. Also note that the only right grill is for speaker, left grill is for microphone. So if you don't hear sound form left grill, just don't freak out. They give both sides same design to maintain the look of the phone.
5. Looks: This phone looks so premium like >30k phones by other companies. No one can guess its price by just looking at it. It has full metal body, which is also good to dissipate heat if any generated.
6. Miscellaneous: This phone does not lag on normal use, heats or anything else. Also note that only top part of back side opens to insert 2 SIMs and 1 microSD card.
Just bought it one week ago.
performance not bad
great display and ppi
camera not bad
Battery performance just like 4100mah same like used Oppo R7 Plus
but why GSM arena mentioned that this phone sim card 2 slot is sharing with memory card slot? but actually is not sharing with memory card slot? I feel so satisfied when I get to know that my phone have 2 sim card slot and also memory card slot without sharing any of it. And of course my Lenovo Vibe P1 it's Original and not the AP set one (China Set).
Could anyone tell me please is network selection mode available as 3G only, LTE only or combined 3G/LTE as seperate selection of 3G and 4G available or not in the network mode.
AnonD-481154, 27 Dec 2015vibe p1 screen is so dark and not colourfull,they have to solve this problem ,the battery is h... moreYeah i agree with you since i use this phone almost a month. The color contrast is a bit dull even though the display is sharp.lcd isn't very bright but it's ok just enough for me. For the ui performance, my lenovo a7000 plus is smoother than this phone but when it comes to games this phone is better than a7000 plus.i think its because it use adreno gpu rather than a7000 plus that use mali gpu
vibe p1 screen is so dark and not colourfull,they have to solve this problem ,the battery is huge and its have 8-10 hour sot time,camera is avarage,not good,in night you dont taking good photos...system is good,no lag,fingerprint is good...quickcharge is good also..
venky, 26 Dec 2015hello sir i want to purchase it , is it bestIt's not good but its awesome.....
Ruthra, 26 Dec 2015I have the same problem. I even tried prepaid sims from 2 different providers, same issue.have u tried turning on roaming? i think it helps. tnx