I had I plan to buy the phone
....but after reading all those comments I don't any felling about the phone....better through it and buy another one....Those people having a lot of problems...for them only my such suggestions....thanks
Please do not buy a lenovo phone....it is usually very deceptive...good until you upgrade...and all good features disappear leaving you with a very basic ordinary phone!
Battery was excellent.pl suggest while dialing number Call connecting too late 2g
Nitin, 31 May 2016I am using this phone from last week phone is awesome in all aspects excellent is the only wor... moreIts a awesome phone. And it is also upgradeable to marshmallow 6.0. It also have a 2gb ram for storing your old sweet moments of life. The camera quality is average. But the design made by lenovo is looks like Motorola.
my phoness display crackked how much rs for repairing it .ihave warranty
I wont recommend this companies mobiles as their service after sales is not at all tolerable. they ll show you hell easily and will take long time periods for repairing phone.
Bought Lenovo P1m 2 months ago, while using Samsung S5 too. Here is my preview
+Best battery ever met. Have reached 15days with Dual Sim stand by and few calls
+Case and Screen protector out of Box.
+Not any CPU lagging.
+Fine Screen resolution, contrast and brightness (MiraVision® customized and active)
+Very powerfull LED Flash light.
+Spilproof treatment (thankfully, not tried yet)
~Average sound quality for speaker and headphones
~Average cameras' quality
~Average UI design (in general)
-Activating Mobile Data, at will. Never get why? Careful for Extra Charges.
-Activating TalkBack at will. Very difficult to deactivate then.
-Strange call answering menu and no "All Apps" section.
Reasonable DSim phone, with reasonable price, Lenovo guarantied.
Hope some annoying bugs, get fixed on next updates.
i have booked this phone yesterday.....
scared to see all negative comments.
d phone is gud but d battery run down easily, d phone is wat am using nw.
I used it, everything is good except the interface is designed to receive calls unreasonable. I usually have to call the missed call to others, by design when a call comes in, the pull-up will reject the call and pulled down is getting that phone call, when the phone in the pocket jeans have incoming call,pulled out phone is automatically reject always, if rotate phone then pull out the phone auto answer call always. Interface design is very strange why not to default interface drag to the right answer, left it too good to refuse.
The higher you anything about me it is not, so you should support the new oven it is not much.
Hello, I have been using this phone for two days now, and I noticed one of the two speakers is not working, is that a problem?
rr, 31 May 2016This phone good or not good pls guysdon't buy this phone
there was a touch problem with in one week
Lenovo Vibe P1m this smartphone nice or not plz gudz help me my 7000 rs checking.............
Bought Lenovo Vibe P1m last month. Did the 1.5gb initial update and now the system is up-to-date and in the last few weeks of use found the following bugs.
1. The flash light automatically turns on when its in pocket. (Did not find anything under Settings > Security > Lock screen to disable it.)
2. After few days the flash light stopped working. Did clear data and cache for camera application and restart. (Not sure if its a software bug or a hardware problem.)
3. The notification/ringtone volume and music/audio volume control is a mess. When I set the notification to full and when I plug the earphones and control the mucic volume, it controls the notification volume too. (Every time after listening to songs at low volume I had to manually increase the notification/ringtone volume.)
4. The alarm goes to snooze mode even when I slide to stop. Also it goes to snooze mode when I touch any part of the screen, not only on touching the specific area to snooze.
5. Most important issue is receiving calls! Most of the times when I take out my phone from pocket while receiving a call, nothing gets displayed, only the ringtone plays at the background. When I unlock the phone the call terminates.