1. Battery lasts for roughly 1.5 to 2 days. Switch to Ultra power saving mode on a full charge increases battery life by almost a day (but it provides very limited functionality).
2. Speaker is loud & clear. Even low volume audio sounds clear.
3. Touch is really smooth. No lag unless you multitask or use graphic intensive games like Asphalt 8 or FIFA 16.
4. Processor (backed by 2GB RAM) handles jobs like a charm. Haven't noticed any significant heat up.
5. The volume rocker & power buttons have a good tactile feel too them & are sturdy.
1. The screen is a finger magnet & the screen protector included is not much better either. So buy another screen protector preferably a tempered glass one since the build quality feels like it might break anytime (it doesn't actually but all that plastic is risky).
2. Speaker lacks depth. You might have a hard time in really noisy places like a pub.
3. The back cover included might as well have been a stupid slab of plastic. Doesn't provide a shock protection etc., 'coz it's too flimsy. Buy a new cover.
4. Brightness is on the dim side. The manual adjuster doesn't work right. At nearly 3/4th of the adjustment brightness is at max nits possible (Leave it on auto).
5. Noticed some charging port issue (Connecting the charger but no charging as a result sometimes), might be due to the port being a really tight fit so maybe didn't connect properly (In case someone else noticed this & knows the real reason?)
Overall the phone is a steal for it's price, if you can overlook the cons (since they're nothing major). Yeah Lenovo cut some corners in build quality but not too much so the phone is actually pretty sturdy.
This phone isn't meant for intensive users who lug around 100 something apps on their phones. It's designed for moderate use. So if you buy it expecting more than that, then that's your fault
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016Is your lenovo vibe p1m mobile two speakers are working or not? In my mobile only one speaker... moreIn Company Specification they are provide only one speaker the another is only for design
Saurabh Inani, 03 Feb 2016In my Lenovo vibe p1 m, loading of contacts take so much of time which makes me irritating. Ki... moreYes i am also facing same problm.. Ine of ghe worst phone which m using now... Pls dont bye this ph...
I have revived new firmware update fix bugs & increase device stability 1351 MB very good
santosh, 04 Feb 2016How to end task in this mobile Touch and hold left sensor button, you can view recently opend apps.
Yaz, 29 Jan 2016I bought VibeP1m on 24th Jan 2016 was impressed with the design. front cam is average not the ... moreIs your lenovo vibe p1m mobile two speakers are working or not?
In my mobile only one speaker is working,other is working or dummy I don't know.
Please tell me..
if your are a developer don't buy that phone. else it is a good though a bit heavy.
i am going to buy this. tell me friends is it good or worse. i hesitate as it has non removable battery. can we change the battery if there is a problem. pls share frds.
Hello guys i read some rewiews that the rear camera is worse but there is a screen guard for the camera u remove it then its camera works well n good
dragon lee, 17 Jan 2016Yes . i have the same prob.. Whenever my contacts is opened.. It will take more time to load..... moreIn my Lenovo vibe p1 m, loading of contacts take so much of time which makes me irritating. Kindly sort out .