AnonD-379268, 04 Feb 2016I have revived new firmware update fix bugs & increase device stability 1351 MB very goodHow this looks??
Main scree and dial pad will be zoom while typing and it ll not be zoom in so please tel me how to remove zoom option
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2016Sir..my mobile apps are artistically getting restart. ....can u plz tell me the answer I mean automatically getting restart?
Sir..my mobile apps are artistically getting restart. ....can u plz tell me the answer
read your new messages or delete new messages.... it will be off after messages open
amaresh, 04 Feb 2016Flashlight problem Flashlight is running. Am need to help. swipe from the top. you will get options to close flash light
Got the problem with the touch~ When touch the bottom right side especially when typing got an error~ at B N M letter~
1. Battery lasts for roughly 1.5 to 2 days. Switch to Ultra power saving mode on a full charge increases battery life by almost a day (but it provides very limited functionality).
2. Speaker is loud & clear. Even low volume audio sounds clear.
3. Touch is really smooth. No lag unless you multitask or use graphic intensive games like Asphalt 8 or FIFA 16.
4. Processor (backed by 2GB RAM) handles jobs like a charm. Haven't noticed any significant heat up.
5. The volume rocker & power buttons have a good tactile feel too them & are sturdy.
1. The screen is a finger magnet & the screen protector included is not much better either. So buy another screen protector preferably a tempered glass one since the build quality feels like it might break anytime (it doesn't actually but all that plastic is risky).
2. Speaker lacks depth. You might have a hard time in really noisy places like a pub.
3. The back cover included might as well have been a stupid slab of plastic. Doesn't provide a shock protection etc., 'coz it's too flimsy. Buy a new cover.
4. Brightness is on the dim side. The manual adjuster doesn't work right. At nearly 3/4th of the adjustment brightness is at max nits possible (Leave it on auto).
5. Noticed some charging port issue (Connecting the charger but no charging as a result sometimes), might be due to the port being a really tight fit so maybe didn't connect properly (In case someone else noticed this & knows the real reason?)
Overall the phone is a steal for it's price, if you can overlook the cons (since they're nothing major). Yeah Lenovo cut some corners in build quality but not too much so the phone is actually pretty sturdy.
This phone isn't meant for intensive users who lug around 100 something apps on their phones. It's designed for moderate use. So if you buy it expecting more than that, then that's your fault