vibe, 09 Feb 2017Please help me to decide Lenovo vibe s1 or Asus Zenfone 2 laser 550klLenovo s1
johor boyy, 11 Apr 2017i already update my os.. at first it said adroid stop working.. after i master reset, then i a... moreThe updating will consume more RAM on your phone. That's the real reason I don't update my both phone. My both Lenovo phones work good even tho they didn't got updated
There is message problem, message does not go to others in my handset untill i resend it 4 to 5 times can any one tell me about this problem
Hi..i just bought vibe S1. Is it true..i can use dual sim card same tray with memory card? Please confirm
Using a Lenovo Vibe S1 but im having hearing disabilities during calls but my recipients can hear me perfectly.
-Good alumunium & glass build, slim design
-Performs well, rarely lags as far as I can tell on normal uses
-Camera is pretty decent sometimes (for taking pictures)
-Display color is pretty accurate
-The alumunium trim dings easly on the corners, and the chamfered edges of the trim easly scratch
- Camera sucks at low light, and video doesn't look good, especially low light video, framerate become very low at low light
- Battery life sucks, I usually only got past lunch time with 20-30% left, and if I were to use it heavily it would had 10-15% left past lunch time
- It heats up very easily, sometimes even if I'm just browsing the web while streaming Spotify, or browsing social media and it lags when it gets hot enough, and if I were to play heavy games it would heat up and start to lag even quicker.
-The display is not the brightest, and the glass cover isn't much scratch resistant (but it could be remedied with a screen protector)
- For whatever reason, it is very hard to find 3rd party accesories for this phone, it might not bother you, but it definately bothers me.
- Dropped the phone in water once, and then boom it's dead. The power button screwed up, it kept restarting, vibrator vibrates randomly, touchscreen doesnt behave properly, display goes dark.
Overall, I couldn't really recomend this phone even tho it's cheap, I'd recommend getting a Xiaomi or an ASUS instead, or you can get other Lenovo, not this Lenovo (Vibe S1)
Yessica, 08 Apr 2017And once again. Don't update anything on Lenovo. I didn't update any at both my lenovo phones.... morei already update my os.. at first it said adroid stop working.. after i master reset, then i am update for socond time, my phone become ok and great! over all, this phone great and cheap.
And once again. Don't update anything on Lenovo. I didn't update any at both my lenovo phones. And everything are great and fine.
I bought This S1 about six months ago. And nothing bad happen. Everything is all good. I also have Lenovo S90a as my second phone, both performances are quite good. I suggested you buy this one. 32internal memory 3Gb RAM. It's enough for everyday usage.
Flor padilla nata&nt, 01 Mar 2017Lenovo vibe S1 or iphone 6? ......you're kidding right?
Hi been using Lenovo vibe s1 for a month now and I love it just one problem
After software update to Android 6.0
Battery performance has decreased
Can any of you let me know the solution for this would be glad to know
Over all performance of the mobile is really good.
Visu, 15 Mar 2017My lenovo vibe s1 is android 5.0 . Device is showing update if update any camera problems wil... moreGo for the update. Nothing will happen.only problem is that you can't able to move the apps to memory card other than songs and videos.asusual in marshmallow update.